• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus vs. Fox (help vs. laser spam :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.

NocriZle

Smash Cadet
Hey guys. My smash family. I main samus and Mario, but the mario part doesn't matter right now. What matters is my samus. I honestly believe she is under appreciated and has a lot of potential. She is really good in the air and has great mind games, spacing, and options. Just one problem, the fox match up. AND NO, not cuz of his reflector (silly head :p) but his laser spam and running speed. With samus, you don't just rush down your opponent constantly, you bait them and move around them and make em wiff. The strange thing about fox is, his lasers force me to attack. If I hang back and charge my shot, I eat 15 free damage. Ouch... If I rush down (ew) samus is not very good at that and fox can literally smash attack me and make me wiff, when i'm in close rang to fox cuz I rushed, (not using my grapple beam or morph ball bombs to make my approach safe) I literally eat a smash attack. It's like clockwork, rush a fox, eat a down or up smash. If I miss an attack he can just dash attack me (Note, Fox is the only one I can't really deal with). So yeah, please tell me how to beat a laser camping fox with samus. THNX

P.S. This is all according to the final destination match up. And yes, before you say it, I have a pocket fox so no, I don't need more time practicing fox. I love using fox and use him all the time, but I am not a camper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom