• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus_ABe is moving to Tampa this May

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
Yo all you tampa **** i'm gonna be moving up there in the beginning of May to get my creative writing degree at USF.

I'll most likely own a house somewhere around school, which could potentially be the new meca of smash in that general area. I might start playing brawl again if a lot of people play it up there, but melee is still the main focus here!

Get at me fools

-abe

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
yeah there are gonna be mad smashfests at the abe crib boyy

and by smashfests, i dont mean just playing smash brothers

petey hell yea lets do it

polmex will get wrecked by me 24/7 that is for certain

redhalberd will have to play some brawl with me

lamuigi monk lime and every1 else we'll have to start getting together

Renth

Smash Hero
Some would say Monk used to live to 200+%....but I heard that was a myth

by the way renth....I'm still upset those dittos weren't recorded
I know. the first time i met you we mario ditto'd for awhile and i just kept winning. as time went on you started owning the crap out of mine.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
Yo Abe, you and gdx are the only people that helped me come close to beating afro and seibrik, you better start playing brawl again so we can eventually wreck them ;)
yeah i might come to a brawl tournament if you wanna do teams, our wario/olimar is really really beastly that was our best bet at beating them

i like playing brawl the way i play it, which is attempting to connect obscure combos with wario that actually resemble melee..but at tournaments i just get cheaped out with infinites and bannanas and stuff like that..so i stopped going

but melee really is where its at right now i've been playing that a hella lot more than i do brawl...there's nothing really new to learn in brawl but i learn something in melee everytime i pick it up again

and linguini why dont u try to beat me in a brawl bracket :laugh:

Linguini

Smash Master
yeah i might come to a brawl tournament if you wanna do teams, our wario/olimar is really really beastly that was our best bet at beating them

i like playing brawl the way i play it, which is attempting to connect obscure combos with wario that actually resemble melee..but at tournaments i just get cheaped out with infinites and bannanas and stuff like that..so i stopped going

but melee really is where its at right now i've been playing that a hella lot more than i do brawl...there's nothing really new to learn in brawl but i learn something in melee everytime i pick it up again

and linguini why dont u try to beat me in a brawl bracket :laugh:
your not good enough for me to even put effort in :embarrass

FloridaMeister

Smash Apprentice
*Mankosuki post*

Too bad you couldn't have moved to Tampa while me & Rohins were still living there. Three pro Melee Samus' would have been epic! Not to mention Noucles, though he kinda quit smash anyway.

There's pretty much no smashers on USF campus itself. You could probably find some guys that play Brawl, but I wouldn't count on much hope for Melee. I used to live on campus so I can give some estimates.

I remember PeteyDidIt & TomCat were fairly close, about 10 minutes away. To the North was Blapus about 15 min and harriettheguy is 20 min when he's home for break. To the West was HyperTheHedgehog at 20 min, Jenova99 for half an hour, and Monk & Lime about an hour or more. Lawrence lives in New Tampa, SupaMak downtown, and there were the guys in Brandon who used to hold tourneys until the venue shut down.

So, basically there's people available but they're all spread around so it's hard to get regular smashing in.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
yeah thats always been the problem with tampa its hard to get everyone together...

but i wish you were still there manko i miss you mang!

thanks for the info guy

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
Wait WUT

Do you live in New Tampa, I live about 20 minutes away.....
no. im 5 min north of PnT. on dale mabry and ehrlich (dale mabry and bearss).....i think im actually 15 min away...mapquest gives me two locations for USF. one on fowler and one down south. im pretty sure USF is on fowler, and im 15 min away from there

daddyshere12

Smash Cadet
no. im 5 min north of PnT. on dale mabry and ehrlich (dale mabry and bearss).....i think im actually 15 min away...mapquest gives me two locations for USF. one on fowler and one down south. im pretty sure USF is on fowler, and im 15 min away from there
aaaah.....i got hyped

AfroQT

Smash Master
lol brawl goals. last time i played afro in tourney i hadnt played brawl for a month and i 2-0'd him.
barwl is too good.
You make it sound like i play brawl.
EVER

No one plays except at tourneys, you arent a exception to this rule.
And unlike you, i dont play ANY smash games outside of tourneys, i play other 2d fighters.

Get @ Me.

Hrnut: Me and seibrik are unwreckable, get @ us.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
You make it sound like i play brawl.
EVER

No one plays except at tourneys, you arent a exception to this rule.
And unlike you, i dont play ANY smash games outside of tourneys, i play other 2d fighters.

Get @ Me.

Hrnut: Me and seibrik are unwreckable, get @ us.
Oh believe me we will, Once i find the right partner to take ya'll out, it may be CO18 that will help me do that

Top Bottom