• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I said that mostly in joke.

Although I don't know the reason, I'm not surprised he has one, and it's not my place to know or ask about it so I won't. I'm just not able to make it when people host them at their houses, only at public places, at least until I get a drivers license, a job for gas money, and turn 18 (which is in March). But until them I am stuck to public places, and those just don't seem to happen often enough for me >_>. Lack of compatible WiFi with the Wii also hurts to. But oh well, first world problem.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Why cant they just meet us or any of the players parents? I mean we are strangers at first.

They don't care for the internet to much. And I already tried to get them to call Valdens that one time him and his wife hosted that Smashfest at their place, but they didn't like the idea for some reason. They just don't like it for some reason. >____>

Tesh

Smash Hero
They don't care for the internet to much. And I already tried to get them to call Valdens that one time him and his wife hosted that Smashfest at their place, but they didn't like the idea for some reason. They just don't like it for some reason. >____>

Will they allow people to come over to your home and play? I'm sure your parents have your best interest in mind and probably just need to be shown that the people you are trying to hang out with are actually civilized. Most of what is seen on this website kind of goes against that. Looks like you are almost out of the woods though.

I know Xyro and Sync have given many parents "the talk" and gotten approval for the younger generation of smashers to attend and hang out at people's homes. When Smash U/3DS release, ya'll need 1 or 2 people in your scene to shave, shower and go suck up to parents for the good of your scene. Try not to mention ponies or league of legends and you'll be fine.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Rofl Tofer.

I'm fine with GC. The one off of 410 and Wurzbach at 7:30pm.
I'd need a ride tho. :< :applejack:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Tesh, shut the **** up.
Huh? Did the pony thing offend you? I'm just telling you from an outsider's point of view (especially and overprotective parent), if you show up with your MLP DVD collection and whatnot, they'll probably just assume you are some kind of pervert.

I'm just saying if Houston can pretend we are civilized normal people when dealing with parents, it should be a cakewalk for you guys (thats a compliment!).

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Hmm I get out of class 5:15, but I have a project due by midnight.
If I submit before then, I can head straight from campus to Golden Corral.
Otherwise I'm working my procrastinated ass off.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Will they allow people to come over to your home and play? I'm sure your parents have your best interest in mind and probably just need to be shown that the people you are trying to hang out with are actually civilized. Most of what is seen on this website kind of goes against that. Looks like you are almost out of the woods though.

I know Xyro and Sync have given many parents "the talk" and gotten approval for the younger generation of smashers to attend and hang out at people's homes. When Smash U/3DS release, ya'll need 1 or 2 people in your scene to shave, shower and go suck up to parents for the good of your scene. Try not to mention ponies or league of legends and you'll be fine.

I live in an RV. Absolutely no room to have people over, at freaking all.

And I actually tried to get them to do that once by calling Valdens, but no good. They just wouldn't. I'll probably try again when someone else hosts a fest at their house, but I ain't letting my hopes up.

Hey mimzy tell ur parents its ok I was nervous before I met these people too but they got me into Jujs big van with the promise of meeting other kids who play smash bros and drove me to a hotel 5 hours away where we all shared a bed and played with my Peaches. My soft Peaches

Valdens

Smash Ace
Wendy and I are totally set up in our house and everything. Who would be interested in a multi-day smashfest starting tomorrow? We have multiple beds and couches, several TVs now, and we can be as loud and obnoxious as we want huehuehue

and I'll feed you all too.

I'll host if at least a couple will come, and maybe I'll buy the new Sonic game so we can play through it and give Espy a huge boner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom