• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Nike, did you ever show everyone the love napkin that RGV left for you guys?

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
You got this

i approve of everyone using my I got This line
Danke~! I sprinkle "I got this" in a lot of things and games I've been doing/playing lately and I wondered how those 3 words got into my vocabulary @__@...but I <3 it

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Also, Nike, I think you should slow down a bit. Doing interviews too fast doesn't allow for people to think of decent or interesting questions. I couldn't even ask K Prime questions before his section was done.

I say give everyone about 1 Week exactly to post or PM questions. After that, then the interviewee answers them and post everything up in a format similar to K Prime's.

This would help bring deeper, lengthier, and less shallow interviews than usual.
I agree with this, I will submit my questions to you when I can Nike.

Nike your name sounds like the name of someone I would see on "America's most wanted sex offenders"

@Paw, I do not care if you approve or not. I would've used it anyways.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Wow, you guys talk a lot.
This thread only had sixteen pages when I checked before setting out this morning.
Aaaaaand one page three days ago.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
dang that looks exactly like k prime, it all makes sense

i dont think im getting sick, yayy

Wow, you guys talk a lot.
This thread only had sixteen pages when I checked before setting out this morning.
Aaaaaand one page three days ago.
and all of it is spam, about 1 page about things that actually matter

best thread ever

Nike.

Smash Hero
Day 1 of Apex Livestream (tmrw). Basically its East v West of both games, followed by doubles pools and bracket of both games.

Crews start at 11am. Gonna be sooooo hyped. Anyone wanna watch with me who has a good computer? :3

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
i would, but tomorrows cleaning day ;_;

i might not make it on sunday either, a kids b-day party i have to go to, gunna talk myself out of it. then again its at peter pipers, and i can play all those fun games....

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Day 1 of Apex Livestream (tmrw). Basically its East v West of both games, followed by doubles pools and bracket of both games.

Crews start at 11am. Gonna be sooooo hyped. Anyone wanna watch with me who has a good computer? :3
Would you kindly post a link? :)

@Paw Get at dem arcade games, son. I would! >_>

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
BigBoss is the first person to get where my name is from right. Congrats, BigBoss.

Yeah, I used to play a lot of KoF back in the day. Only because I used to go to Mexico a lot and that's all they play there.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Thanks, Paw.

@K Prime It helps to have known someone else that used to go by that gamer tag and also main him in KoF. You're the only K Prime that matters now. :)

EDIT: @Tofer I don't think Laurel and I will be able to make your smashfest next weekend because my parents want to throw a small bbq at our house for my birthday.

There's Boss, Moss, NosBoss, and, hopefully, Big Boss soon.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
-Sees Apex thread- One I thought it started saturday. Two: If it's this big and only practice then I might not go since the people hosting it have enough stuff on their plate. Me going would add on the trouble. Or atleast make the pools bigger.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
GN, they're not going to Apex. That's in New Jersey. They're going to Paw's house to watch the live stream OF Apex. And play and whatever.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'd go and chill and watch it Nike, but I have enough on my plate at home tomorrow that I'll be unable to for the most part.

Sorry. I'll be at yo' place on Sunday though!

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
@K Prime, I thought your name was K' at first. That's how I used to spell it before I actually saw how it was. But espy corrected me on it.

But good to see I was right :D

@Big Boss, :(

@GN, lawl

Suspect

Smash Hero
So i'm at long john silvers ordering me some chickenz. I glance over by the drink machine and see someone looking at me.

I pay no attention.

After I order i turn and he comes toward me and says..."hey SUSPECT"

o.0

I pause for like 5 seconds staring at him. I finally ask him who he was and he said he is kons brother (didnt even know kon had a brother)

He informs me of paws smashfest tomorrow :o

and about the pr that i dont care about.

So i have some questions.

Can anyone give me a ride to paws tomorrow?

Can anyone bring me back by 9pm? i have to get ready for work

Since when did kon have a brother!? and how does he know me!?

I can give gas monies for the ride btw.

inb4coolstorybrooranymemerelated

Nike.

Smash Hero
It's not a smashfest. Everyone will be in the living room downstairs to watch the livestream on the plasma. We'll prolly get a bunch of food together and just have a fun time. No games though.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm pretty sure Nike meant console games. Portables are each person's on **** business anyways.
Also, KoN's brother works at Long Johns, and he most likely met you at Pik a Nik or JUJment Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom