• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
black ops single player was fugging awesome. i died alot cause i rushed in trying to be a super soldier lol.

theres an eminem song in these credits........smh.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
black ops single player was fugging awesome. i died alot cause i rushed in trying to be a super soldier lol.

theres an eminem song in these credits........smh.
speaking of CoD maaaan you should totally play MW2 with me and big boss tonight (if you still have that xbox)

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Update : Paw and Maaaaaaaan have been added.

Sorry Pyle i didnt know where you lived i didnt know you lived so far north Im going to have to redo the entire map but its ok ill get you on it.

@Kprime, Espy i need your addresses, adding you two will complete most of the active Brawl scene in SA. Ill release the download link after i reformat the map and get your addresses.

speaking of CoD maaaan you should totally play MW2 with me and big boss tonight (if you still have that xbox)
Im getting my old Elite back (around the 5th) and i wana play :3 ( never played MW2 ) im such a noob

Nike.

Smash Hero
Would somebody like to show me how to send replays to other ppl (or a tutorial somewhere)? We can start on that SA Crew Combo Video. I'm terrible at editing but I can save the replays in HD and then give them to someone else who's amazing at video editing (Zigsta comes to mind).

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Put replays on an sd card then from the sd card to computer then upload the replays files to a site like mediafire or megaupload.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Would somebody like to show me how to send replays to other ppl (or a tutorial somewhere)? We can start on that SA Crew Combo Video. I'm terrible at editing but I can save the replays in HD and then give them to someone else who's amazing at video editing (Zigsta comes to mind).
Nike I can help you, txt me.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Yoshi only combos characters he has chaingrabs on :troll:
Except maybe Sheik ZSS or a couple others that we can juggle very well in the Air
And a SA Crew combo video, wonder if I have any good ones on Replay.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
ForwardB > dashZ >down > SHfair > DJdair

Lol Ness' instant noob killer combo, but with the right timing it can work ok on some non noobs.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Turbo Mostly all the characters in brawl drive on experience. Your character has one of the best boards on smash boards for learning. They have the ultimate match up thread and they have great players willing to help others get good.Go read and learn, the great thing about about sonic is that you can practice him by yourself. Why don't you upload a video of you playing to the sonic boards find out your playing style and ask other sonic mains for tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom