• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
actually i'm fine, i forgot i have some stuff to do today

and castro said he'll try to have it done before S.L.U.T 2

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll go, Nike.
This house of mine is like an oven since the A/C broke last night. ;-;
I'll head over there around 4PM, hopefully.

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
I had a great time yesterday.

tofer tell your mom that food was great. :)

Speed....i may not practice but i can read soooo....be careful. :) Eff you nike and your marth. :p Suspect, he did use d3....just for fun though...and snake....i 3 stocked his snake 2 times in a row with wario but it was all in fun :p O ya...Mr. ***...QUIT SANDBAGGING! You got this Paw! diddy is gonna be your new main.

Deadpool Agrees.
deadpool agrees x2.. Sonic King sad :(... i need to train because my fire is dead gone ever since nikefest 2.1

nike ill text u... i need to train badly... my sonic sucks... inb4anyonesaysit.. im sayin that because i loss to pyle in mm....

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
once i'm done cutting my grandpas lawn i'll try to find a ride, so i probably wont be over (if i do go) until later

forkgirl

Smash Lord
nike20, i have beat you countless times throughout both our smash lives, so i find it strange that you only mention one time i beat you "because i was spamming dsmash"

just saying because you make it sound like i was this huge noob and me winning was a fluke or cheap or whatever, but its like...this noob has continued to beat you since (even without spamming dsmash), so...idk

just sayyyying

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
nike20, i have beat you countless times throughout both our smash lives, so i find it strange that you only mention one time i beat you "because i was spamming dsmash"

just saying because you make it sound like i was this huge noob and me winning was a fluke or cheap or whatever, but its like...this noob has continued to beat you since (even without spamming dsmash), so...idk

just sayyyying
HANCOCK!!!!!!

Also, it's the chicken.

Laurel

Smash Ace
lol ****, hey espy, do you namesearch yourself every day to see if someone mentions you too?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The only reason I like Hancock is because she has snakes as an icon. I luv snakes. <3

<333~

=====

I name search, ya.
It's fun to see where you pop up from time to time.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
I had a great time yesterday.

tofer tell your mom that food was great. :)

Speed....i may not practice but i can read soooo....be careful. :) Eff you nike and your marth. :p Suspect, he did use d3....just for fun though...and snake....i 3 stocked his snake 2 times in a row with wario but it was all in fun :p O ya...Mr. ***...QUIT SANDBAGGING! You got this Paw! diddy is gonna be your new main.

Deadpool Agrees.
My D3 vs your Snake was fun. I know how to gay Snake since I'm always getting gayed :p lol.

I think I JV 2 stocked Sonic King on YI with DK. I'm proud. :)

Tofer I needs to play your Oli... And I think Paw hates me even more now. lol

EDIT: Forkgirl vs Nike Melee MM hypeeeeeeee?! :]

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
i need to train because my fire is dead gone ever since nikefest 2.1
Like the fire you used against Laurel?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8SASdiDBPo

===

Glad to hear you guys had an awesome time. We shoulda stopped by since we didn't really do anything during the day. Also, thanks for all the birthday wishes all.

I can't wait for S.L.U.T. 2, so hopefully there are some tiny smashfests during the week (other than today).

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
LABOOOOOOOON!!!!

Fuuuuu, too many good animals. Was Bearsy even really an animal though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom