• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium

Suspect

Smash Hero
Nope, I know someone that will hack my wii and get me a bunch of games but as far as brawl hacks go I just want custom music.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium

Nike.

Smash Hero
If you want custom brstm files, you could go to the request thread.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=267789

Give him a list of mp3's or youtube links that you want, how you want them looped from start/end, etc and he'll make them for you. My entire techno collection on my wii was made from him.

As for finding someone to put those files onto your SD card, that you could pay someone from SA to do that.

Suspect

Smash Hero
He did tell KoN to shut up, so maybe that meant he'll do it for free.

Doesn't matter to me either way, paying him would seem right since he's already doing another favor for me and I dont like taking up others peoples time.

Cept when im timing out durbo

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
[collapse=No Longer Attending WHGU6]I get a call around 40 minutes ago, and it appears The Ghetto girlfriend that kicked my mother out of her own house is apparently going with us. Since I refuse to see her for the fear of me killing her, I decided not to attend WHGU6.
Upon talking to my mother over the phone and asking "Why is she going?", eavesdropping was happening behind my door so angry grandparent calls and argues for a good 20 minutes.

I Could attend even if she showed up without her and drove me, but I'd rather not have an angry look at the corner of her eyes being darted my way, or arguing the whole way there and possibly get last again for not being focused.
Absolutly Disgusted I cannot attend, and also the fact I spent $180 on this Rent A Car, oh well back to CBFD.
[/collapse]

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
[collapse=No Longer Attending WHGU6]I get a call around 40 minutes ago, and it appears The Ghetto girlfriend that kicked my mother out of her own house is apparently going with us. Since I refuse to see her for the fear of me killing her, I decided not to attend WHGU6.
Upon talking to my mother over the phone and asking "Why is she going?", eavesdropping was happening behind my door so angry grandparent calls and argues for a good 20 minutes.

I Could attend even if she showed up without her and drove me, but I'd rather not have an angry look at the corner of her eyes being darted my way, or arguing the whole way there and possibly get last again for not being focused.
Absolutly Disgusted I cannot attend, and also the fact I spent $180 on this Rent A Car, oh well back to CBFD.
[/collapse]

Well, there goes my plans for this Saturday. Maybe we can have a smashfest somewhere instead then :3

Suspect

Smash Hero
pretty sure tofer hasnt been on my ignore list anymore seeing as I responded to something he said yesterday :glare:

wait

Slush, your mom is lesbian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom