• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Haha, I'unno' about the 3D Sonic side-scroller. Unleashed made the side-scrolling look nice, this just makes it kinda' creepy in my opinion.

And Big Boss, Snake is tied for manliest character with Falcon.

Doesn't matter to me though. Ganon is clearly the manliest entity. Brawl can't hold evil like his.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Haha, I'unno' about the 3D Sonic side-scroller. Unleashed made the side-scrolling look nice, this just makes it kinda' creepy in my opinion.

And Big Boss, Snake is tied for manliest character with Falcon.

Doesn't matter to me though. Ganon is clearly the manliest entity. Brawl can't hold evil like his.
I'm starting to like this guy.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I got no Pika music for you guys, but I got this:

[collapse="Click here for hawt sexy pic!"]

Adding the Japanese Pokemon D/P theme just for the hell of it. =)
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SNvJ6TjFgAA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SNvJ6TjFgAA&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1& " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>
[/collapse]

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
He'd said somewhere on Fredericksburg and I-10. That's about 5 minutes from my house, and like 10 from Nike's. Also, Andrew, I'm off this weekend, and feeling... evil. Pick me up on your way to this guy's house?

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
lol, just ask Andrew for the address. Or better yet, ask SQUAW HIMSELF. :p

And I ignored you because you're not a furry in your words. I know you are, but you deny it. And if you're in denial, how can you be a furry P.I.C.?

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
I can't wait to get internet today guise~ Got my new place mostly set up, got electricity and agua, now just need some internet and BAM, new casa is best casa <3. Oh btw, YOU CAN NOW MAKE PHONE CALLS USING GOOGLE VOICE

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Pfft, it's nothing inappropriate. In fact, it's very much so appropriate for this occasion.

That makes 6 people in the past 2 years I've helped turn furry. **** I'm good.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Viera. I'll forgive you not knowing the term, since you're still a rookie at this, but Ganon help you if you miss that name again. XD

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Lobo, did I ever tell you how much I love you for HYPING EVERYTHING?!
Gets me pumped man. XD

And Tofer! Are you finally willing to go on record and announce that you're a furry? Because if so, good ish.

You get this Arcy girl I've been meaning to post somewhere.
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x131/joekido1990/MatureArcyGirl.jpg
You gotta make the little things count :3 , and Google Voice is pretty hawt >.>;;...no more need to rly get a landline phone..

and to continue w/ teh furrehness~vvvv

DO NOT DENY IT!

:3

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
*does not deny it*
*offers cookies*

Lobo!!! Remind me why we didn't hang out at San Japan? XD
idk D; , i kept telling yous guys i had a room in the hotel and would be in that building like 24/7 xP . The tourney was the best part xD, next to nightly shenanigans and then that some-what fun rave dealio x3 <3

idk when i'll be in SA again, but I am going to try hosting at least ONE tourney here in cstat

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
*offers cookies*

idk D; , i kept telling yous guys i had a room in the hotel and would be in that building like 24/7 xP . The tourney was the best part xD, next to nightly shenanigans and then that some-what fun rave dealio x3 <3

idk when i'll be in SA again, but I am going to try hosting at least ONE tourney here in cstat
Are they Oreos?

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom