• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
3 things Deadpool DISagrees with...

-Blue waffels

-2 Girls 1 Cup

-Donkey Shows with Males I.E. Clerks 2 (still a good movie)

And speed....you are kind of cocky.

your a good player, but the cockyness (Laurel?) isnt necessary.

Deadpool Agrees.
seriously im kinda cocky??? name the time where i was kinda cocky at? and kinda cocky will be like i whipped this ***'s *** in brawl too easy and stuff like that... >_>

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
seriously im kinda cocky??? name the time where i was kinda cocky at? and kinda cocky will be like i whipped this ***'s *** in brawl too easy and stuff like that... >_>
Thats not cocky...thats just plain disrespectful.

and...Steakfest....nikefest 2.1....the timing out of laurel wasnt good at all.

THAT wasnt necessary but you told everyone like it was a great thing.

Your actions when you play show it too. you nod your head when someone makes a mistake and falls into a attack.

and your fist pumping when you won. >_>

plus you telling suspect you'll beat anyone of his characters with your sonic or with your "surprise character".

Hmm...but i may be wrong.

Correct me if i am. and Im not trying to be disrespectful at all, like i said your a good player.

EDIT: PAW! ill be there saturday...and maybe i can get those 5$ MM's going on that i missed....kon...big boss...nike...? and whoever else. besides espy and k prime :p

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
lobo where do you get those fantastic pictures lol
I just remember them and google them or something >.o, lol

Your actions when you play show it too. you nod your head when someone makes a mistake and falls into a attack.

plus you telling suspect you'll beat anyone of his characters with your sonic or with your "surprise character".

Correct me if i am. and Im not trying to be disrespectful at all, like i said your a good player.

EDIT: PAW! ill be there saturday...and mayeb i cna get those 5$ MM's going on that i missed....kon...big boss...nike...? and whoever else. besides espy and k prime :p
Sounds like he's just in the heat of the moment, there's different players out there. Some have a poker face from either being too caught up in the game or just rather not show expression, and then there's the opposite, either case, it's all a matter of perspective.

I honestly don't mind when people gloat and stuff, so long as they show good sportsmanship in the end, I'm all for it..just don't over do it xP

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice

EDIT: PAW! ill be there saturday...and maybe i can get those 5$ MM's going on that i missed....kon...big boss...nike...? and whoever else. besides espy and k prime :p
ok the truth is i didnt tell everyone i timed her out.. because that will be unsportsman and disrespectful.. besides people already saw what had happened...

and i nod my head only if i did something wrong that costed me some damage or killed me life when i saw any attack or mistake coming and didnt react to it..

and on the suspect part he said that he would **** me next year even if he had quit and i can show the quote he said it in which lead to me sayin that i could beat his character with sonic..

and pumpin my fist when i get a kill is because i didnt want to get out of hand and get too cocky and be all agrressive and showing off what i can do so i just do that to keep myself calm

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
why does any of this matter, it really doesnt, and wont lead to anything positive

i suggest both of you drop it

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
hey, would there be a possibility of turning this into just a smash thread, for both brawl and melee? I don't see the need for two threads, whenever I ask anyone if they want to play, it's in here anyway, because the other thread is so dead

Nike.

Smash Hero
Fist pumping after a win isnt cocky, it's just being competitive.

But yea, outside of that, drop the topic lol

I'm really tired lol

KoNfucius

Smash Ace

you forgot calling yourself sonic king

take espy for example he is the true sonic king but doesnt dare call himself that

instigating :p

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Well, what would be the problem with changing the word "brawl" to "smash" in the title? it's dead because the people who play melee for the most part also play brawl, and since everyone already posts here they're not going to go over there
I would love to talk melee.

MELEE > BRAWL
bring the hate i know its coming

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Just like the Titanic.
It's almost poetic.
Except it's Melee. So it's not.

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
you forgot calling yourself sonic king

take espy for example he is the true sonic king but doesnt dare call himself that

instigating :p
ummm Kon 1 hint man.. I came up with the name since 2008 >_> whether u believe it or not.. and i called myself that because im a freakin sonic fanatic and plannin on gettin atleast 2nd best sonic in texas or 1st.. but ill get 1st one day

Nike.

Smash Hero
I was reading a book in starbucks. 2 guys sat at a table next to me.

They both came out of the closet and confessed their love for each other. One of them had passionate tears.

:(

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
I was reading a book in starbucks. 2 guys sat at a table next to me.

They both came out of the closet and confessed their love for each other. One of them had passionate tears.

:(
*dropped*
Get ***** Nike! I was in Austin at pluckers and there were these 3 guys who got a booth a big one and they all sat close to each other.

And one had his legs crossed.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Because, I play brawl every once in a while, and after a few matches, I'm bored

I play melee all the time, and no matter how much I play, I'm entertained

It's that simple
Oh, dem Melee days. How I miss them so...

Our only hope is that the new Smash Bros. game is like Melee, but that ain't happening.

EDIT: @Paw And your reasons: ____________

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
it also wouldn't come out for another 4 years

in other news, it's not a trap. You saying it's better is your opinion. Personally, I felt like it lost a lot when they decided to take out most of the tech skill

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
a) cause i said so

b) melee is dumb

trap activated, you lose 500 battle points

btw, dont take me seriously, i really dont care about the debate between brawl/melee

i like brawl tho :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom