• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Hey KoN do you just play to play or do you play on a competitive lv?

Friday counts as the weekend right, let's plan somethinng for tomorrow.

:phone:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sorry about today. Woke up at 5:30pm.
Let's get something popping this weekend. Nike?

Nike.

Smash Hero
Had a problem present itself to me last night. With Jrugs gone and PyleDriver MIA, there's 2 Power Ranking spots up for grabs. However, we don't really have an idea who the 2 two spots would go to.

So.

Nikefest 3.5 is going to be tmrw afternoon at my house. No Power Ranked players can enter. We need to see who's worthy of those last 2 spots, and this is the perfect solution.

$5 Singles fee, top3 payout. It will be Unity Ruleset with one rule change. UTDZac has asked me to ban Metaknight at all tournies. He's trying to get it going all over Texas. Naturally, I agreed lol. So Unity Ruleset with MK banned.

Kyroooooooo, I'm sorry about the timing. I think you should consider going to the tourney anyway if your able to, because you have a legit shot at winning.

I'll me texting/messaging everybody in San Antonio to try to attend this. I'm hoping to get a full 16-man bracket.

Spread the word.

btw, I vote Suspect for the interview.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Naw im not going since mk is banned, if im going to have to play runaway kyro/zero id prefer to use mk

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
;_; ill try and make it, I want to go. Im just getting Gimped cuz of my Gmas birthday plans.

@Suspect Isn't that what brawl is about, running away? But on an other note the "Kyro" isn't something I like doing that much anymore, if the situation calls for it then I have no other choice but to.
:phone:

Nike.

Smash Hero
Suspect, I really think should reconsider. Like... your good enough to win this lol. 1st place payout could be alot of money. There's other ways to beat Zero's camping.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Naw im a scrub, tofer will go and beat me

what time will it start? I work the morning and night tomorrow

edit: Kyro, you are right which means I should be able to run away with mk

Nike.

Smash Hero
It'll start at 5. I'm hoping to be done with this fairly fast, so there will be constant matches all the way to top4. Maybe finish at 9-10, followed by IHOP or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom