• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Ya'll should start having tournaments! I miss the days I used to come down with Leaf and hang with you guys! I'm tired of being stuck in Houston :(
^ What this guy said
Seriously, I can't go to Houston for tournaments nowadays and you guys refuse to host.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
The date hasn't been decided, but that'd be the soonest it could happen if anything. The 11th won't work cause they have 3 other tournies going on that day and the 18th won't work cause gatocon. I guess it shall be sometime after that then, or maybe the 12th is possible.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
The date hasn't been decided, but that'd be the soonest it could happen if anything. The 11th won't work cause they have 3 other tournies going on that day and the 18th won't work cause gatocon. I guess it shall be sometime after that then, or maybe the 12th is possible.
or just wait till march so nothing is short notice. what other tournies do they run btw?

:phone:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Marvel and street fighter are the ones that are run all the time usually. They're planning to start running card game tournies too, but probably just MTG and maybe yu-gi-oh. They're gonna have a SC5 tourney on the 11th, but idk if they will keep it for long. They used to run blazblue and MK9, but not sure if they still do anymore due to interest.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Nice avi Razer.

And I want to. I haven't made any major plans this week. Waiting for a confirmation date on a big job interview atm.
I don't wanna confirm anything smash related and then bail cuz of job stuff :(

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
Nike, make HOBO happen! You, Kprime, Espy, Slush, Paw, Megafox & Peppy (because the two are inseparable obv). MK banned and possible RoyR ;)
fixed for better SA rep.

i, too, am down for Zano's tourney. that is, if they have a doubles event. also, i'm pretty sure SA hasn't had any tourneys lately because of school.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Im actually really interested in the tourny zano was talking about hosting. Although I do admit im a bit worried about going all the way to cc and finding out zano is the only brawl player in there. :troll:

:phone:
fixed for better SA rep.

i, too, am down for Zano's tourney. that is, if they have a doubles event. also, i'm pretty sure SA hasn't had any tourneys lately because of school.
I want to attend the tourney as well, If you guys make a carpool Ill join in.

Zano is venue anywhere near the Boardwalk or Cole Park?:120:

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Soooo far away....from Ocean and Shoreline ._________.

Im still going to bring my Rod just in case. Btw have you tried that Sushi place across the street from your Venue?

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I haven't been to it, don't care much for sushi myself, but I hear from others it's good.

I'll see when it's possible to get it on a saturday. Hopefully tho, we'll be able to get more tourneys after this.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Nike.

Smash Hero
Zano, you said that you were gonna have the tourney on a saturday?
You should have it the day after the Kingsville tourney.
The drive between the 2 is really small and it would make a fun weekend.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
fixed for better SA rep.

also eff you, joshua.
No he's right.
You have Dsmash to possibly help you.
But it's probably better I don't go.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
So wait...... Does that mean we are gunna go camping? Or be housed somewhere. What exactly is the plan? Ether way I love "camping" :3

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
If it happens on the 19th, then yes.

atm, there is no confirmed date tho.
im on the fence about going to kingsville cause its a con, aka more expensive. i also think bigboss works on sundays so myself along with a whole seperate car pool would not be able to make it to your tournament if its on a sunday.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Why not?
I'm not saying let's camp now, but you know, going out camping one weekend in the future sounds like a pretty cool time. :applejack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom