• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Busy today and then some appointment tomorrow.
Besides, I haven't had the apartment to myself in almost 3 weeks now. Only one day without family over. Gonna try and kick them out tomorrow after the appointment so I can possibly get Espy over so we can discuss San Japan stuph this weekend.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Oh btw, Good stuff in mid-tier doubles espy/kprime. I was so torn between cheering you guys and cheering mr doom in winners finals

But espy, You actually made UK people enjoy watching sonic
You have any idea how much that took? lol

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
Blondie is prob doing college stuff. He's going to A&M, so he won't be the leader of the group as he once was :(. He'll probably get the College Station scene larger than ours in like 2 months :awesome:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Welp, losing availability of venues again let alone a lot of last minute end-of-summer plans that been popping up lately from school orientation to high school visiting.

From what I heard, a lot of brawlers here are starting to become discontent with their performance. What a disappointment to hear that it's going to kill motivation. Well whatever, **** y'alls lives.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Are there any days in september you guys would be willing to come down here for a tourney?

also, would you be more willing to come if it was mk legal or banned?

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Oh btw, Good stuff in mid-tier doubles espy/kprime. I was so torn between cheering you guys and cheering mr doom in winners finals

But espy, You actually made UK people enjoy watching sonic
You have any idea how much that took? lol
espy's sonic is one of a kind. most other (everyothersonic) sonics use a very defensive play style to bait and annoy the opponent into over extending and exposing themselves do damage in the process. espys uses sonics speed to get in YOUR ****ING PERSONAL BUBBLE!!!!!!

So who supports banning Ice Climbers, Meta Knight, Olimar and maybe Diddy Kong?

That legit hardly as gay meta game going on.
marth mains still wouldn't admit marth is good.

Are there any days in september you guys would be willing to come down here for a tourney?

im down..............................................................................^^^ maybe not.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Slush/Espy, did y'all actually get the OK to run Brawl at San Japan? IF so, make a threeead.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Had to take my cousin back to Sugarland, won't be able to make San Japan as originally intended

So I hears that con tournaments no longer allowed threads in SWF tourney listings?

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice

Maybe if you tripled the size of the attendance. MK legal, obv.

Oh ****, I forgot San Japan was this weekend. Oh well, party + Pokemon pre-release > sorry con + Brawl tourney.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I'm tryna find more people in this city that are interested in smash, most of the people who play here just play marvel and SF and don't take smash seriously : /

I'm sure there are more people somewhere, I've found random people every now and again, just need to find better ways to promote the tournaments.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium

Yes, I would love that, it wouldn't matter to me if MK was legal or not, sometime between september 8th and 22nd would be awesome :) No guarantees I'd be able to go, but I would definitely be interested in going.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
I'll be in San antonio this weekend for the dragons exhaled pre release too.

Zano, f*** casual gamer lol. They don't give smash a chance even though our tourneys have already brought in people from Houston and San santonio. Their sf/marvel tourneys prolly only bring in people from the valley at best.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Casual asked me about a smash tourney when I went there yesterday tho and said people were asking, I'd assume that's a good sign >.>

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
**** yeah. See you Saturday./Zigsta
Joey told me they are gonna have a b/w on format tourney afterwards if they have enough people. Hopefully I can test out ma zekeels :D

I might go to San Japan this weekend! Derk get me drunk.
Dude... I have a policy. If I get you drunk, I have to do bad things to you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom