• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Falcon

Smash Rookie
@ Espy.

i cant believe i forgot to mention this. an american yugi player named jarel "pro" winston took an exodia deck to the world championship tournament and got top 8.

heres the link to his deck.

http://yugioh.tcgplayer.com/db/deck.asp?deck_id=91558

he got cheated in top 8 too, supposedly the japanese player he was playing was slow playing aka stalling and after he complained like a dozen times the japanese judges gave the player a warning and the duel got a 10 min time extension but by that time the japnese player had already stalled about 20 min of the duel.
I watched that stream.

It was horrible, the stalling.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys i need your help. This is not smash related or funny gif/story/video ****. Its for REAL.

Im taking my wife to San Antonio(she has never been) for our 2 anniversary in 2 weeks and she wants to go to the "river walk" so im trying to find its address with no luck. I also wanna take her to "Chunky's Burgers" (4602 Callaghan Rd, San Antonio, TX 78228) for the legendary "Four-Horseman Challenge" as well as "Lulu's Bakery and Café" (918 N. Main San Antonio, TX) for their 3 1/2-lb. cinnamon roll challenge. I guess my main issue is, where can i find a cheap but not garbage hotel in the middle of all this stuff? I dont wanna get a hotel on the east side of SA and have to drive to the west side for 2 of the 3 things we wanna do.....for example.

any body wanna help me out?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Theres nice hotels by rivercenter mall, yOu vould be right next to rivet walk. Google earth tbat

:phone:
Are all 3 venues near the river walk? if so, are those hotels mega expensive? whats the riverwalks address, i cant find it.

Where is Market square and is it near any of the 3 i listed?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
The Riverwalk is the sidewalk of a river... it has a lot of addresses.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
xyro just get a hotel downtown san antonio is not that big. lulu's is downtown so you would only need to get to chunky's which is less than 20 mins from down town. if you get a hotel down town you can pretty much walk to all the famous sights downtown, river walk, hemisfair park/tower alamo ect.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I think most people are usually busy with school or work now.
Hell, even I'm gonna have to be job searching once school starts for the kiddies. Otherwise I guess I'm free until I don't job search or something... dunno.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Nike I still want those replays from a long time ago.

Zero you said you would teach me cool stuff but never did. I'm almost done with Megaman and I'll be waiting....

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Nike I still want those replays from a long time ago.

Zero you said you would teach me cool stuff but never did. I'm almost done with Megaman and I'll be waiting....
well.... I don't have your aim, msn, I never get on AiB, and you don't use your phone, what can ya expect? :/

Nike.

Smash Hero
Fest at Nike's on Sunday

LoL NA finals matches for top4 are on Sunday (top3 place into the $1,000,000 prize pool tourney in october).
I'll be livestreaming it on my big tv in the living room. Everyone is welcome to come over sunday and watch.
Maybe we can order pizza or something if theres enough interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom