• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
@ paw-I am considering going to the tourny, I haven't played brawl in forever:(

of course I am down for Whobo, and for now I still have the awsome rates, but I am close to getting fired.

If I show up late once between now and Whobo I will be fired:(

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
i was talking to jrugs earlier and he said he got some new people (probably) hopefully some new blood shows up saturday and helps kick start this comatose community :troll:

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
i bought TMNT 1 and 2 on dvd both for 10$ i think ill watch them now. also paws right its boring. prime or zigsta put cricket noise as the background music for the thread......boooooooooooring. zzzzzzzzz

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Guys, we need to start hyping up Frost 3.

We need to find every player that was once part of the SA community, and get them to try to go to that event.

Make sure to tell everyone under the sun about the tournament. Spread the word around. It'll help.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
KuN's the only wun under the sun, last I checked.

And lol @ you Espy for doubting when I said Haggar was confirmed months ago.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I will probably bring a new player here, he's already come into this thread a couple of times and same for the Sonic boards.
Just me playing Brawl = Him buying a Wii and Brawl JUST cause of me. Now I feel bad he wasted money and now have to include him in tournament stuff.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Just a reminder about the tournament...tvs are needed bad! cliff said he can probably scoop together 2 small tvs...tvs and wiis are need for this badly, sorry i cannot waive the door fee or anything. the door fee will be used to get setups for future tournaments since gamelot is basically starting over again with us. also i checked it out and its quite roomy o.o ill update the thread when i get home. the earliest people can show up is noon...find teammates now! sorry for this run on, posting from phone. oh snap is the same day i think so i doubt houston will come here...and im gonna **** kyro with sheik, anyone else want some of debo?

Mike2

Smash Ace
So, uh........ what's going on tomorrow? And what are the details(what/when/where)?

Not sure if I'm gonna go but I definitely might.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom