• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Shouldn't have to give in to Houston's demands. It's a con. Con noobs make the pot bigger. Raise the fee and less enter :(

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
im with you guys, i think it was ******** to raise it to $10 as well, esp at a con. there goes all of our random nubs :/

what made me lol is that houston cried for it to be $10. they got what they wanted. then they tried to get dubs raised to $10 a person as well. we said no, so one of them backed out haha.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The best part is that at most, we are only getting what...3, maybe 4 people from Houston for Kingsville?

We're definitely losing out on 4+ con players for bumping it up to $10 singles.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
from what ive read, were only getting 2 players from houston: xyro and illmatic.

but i guess ill stay positive about it all. if they end up liking our tourney enough, maybe they would be more open to coming back to kingsville for future tourneys? apparently you guys loved our last one enough to wanna bring 2 carpools to this one lol <3

either way i want the next kingsville tourney to be $5 again, you guys should voice your opinions about it too, bc if fighitng for it to be 10 this time worked, who says we can get it back down to 5 for the next tourney?

oh and yea for sure we lost some tourney nubs. to be honest the only competitive smashers that actually from/live here in kingsville are me and my friend bombchu. the rest of the guys are from out of town :/ there are other people in town that play smash, but theres no way they would wanna pay 10 to play, if they had any interest to play at all that is....

Suspect

Smash Hero
why is houston demanding anything anyways when they are not gonna win ****

maybe a lil money

espy/prime...get up in dey *** plz

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
hey im top 10 to lol.. well. not atm...
I'm comin after someone that is in my 5th place spot on the pr...
im being serious nike..:glare:
@pyledriver at least i aint get knocked down 4 spots by a 12 yr old :troll:
this seriously made my day. i'm requesting turbo vs. megafox 1st round next SA tourney. **** will be hype. xD

i also don't mind that singles price is raised. i just hate how houston *****es until they get their way. TOs need to learn to stop being push-overs and put their foot down.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
Hey guys I know this is last minute and all but I will be having a smashfest tonight. It starts super late but that is because I am picking up FOGO tonight and we wont get back till around ten.

If any night owls wanna smash with me and FOGO give me holla!!

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys I know this is last minute and all but I will be having a smashfest tonight. It starts super late but that is because I am picking up FOGO tonight and we wont get back till around ten.

If any night owls wanna smash with me and FOGO give me holla!!
i'll be there.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Fuuuuuck. I have to get up early tomorrow too.
Must make a decision now.

Nike, if you're there, for the love of god get on AIM.

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
Hey im thinking of opening my car for saturday...5 dollars a head...but idk who else is going. or who else is willing to go let me know n il let u know if ill do it.

Hurry, go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom