• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
$15 at the door. I'm not sure if you can still prereg for tomorrow and only pay $10 or not. It's worth a try, I guess.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
Hallelujah!!!! :) :) :)

By way of miracle it looks like I did not loose my job. My supervisors cared enough about me to talk to the director of food and beverage, and asked him to let me stay. He said that I was still gravy at the hotel.

So as long as I am still working there I can still get us those kick *** hotel rates and we are still on for whobo.

1. leaving thursday morning

2. getting to houston picking up cloud around 4:00

3. I will try to get three rooms I hear we have about thirty of us staying together.

4. leaving when every thing is done for SA!!!

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I suppose his supervisors used their better JUJment.

Really though, congratz man. Glad to hear it.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
OK disregard my last post.

Evidently I have lost my job for sure, and so the employment rollercoaster continues.

Sorry again for not being able to help. I am not even sure if I will be able to make it to whobo. I have to find a new job quck, and if I do I cant take a vacation in my first week of work. I will keep everyone posted.

P.S. I hope SA ***** in kingsville

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Oh man JUJ, sorry. :\

It sucks that they led you on like that at first. Good luck again man.

(Pyle, what games do you have other than MvC3 right now?!)

Suspect

Smash Hero
wow, thats horrible juj, especially since they just told you that you were good to go...thats like some gamestop/walmart status right there. it's pretty hard to find a job now a days but hopefully you come through.

also

Tekken Tag 2 hype train, all aboard.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I suppose the best alternative at this point would be to get motels then?
Kuraudo put up several decent deals on motels and whatnot a few pages back.

We really need to look into this stuff, and fast.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
OK disregard my last post.

Evidently I have lost my job for sure, and so the employment rollercoaster continues.

Sorry again for not being able to help. I am not even sure if I will be able to make it to whobo. I have to find a new job quck, and if I do I cant take a vacation in my first week of work. I will keep everyone posted.

P.S. I hope SA ***** in kingsville
sorry juj

ok i added both of you, my tag is catchingwand70 (xbox gave it to me)
cool we can play now my only free time is after midnight on weekdays. anytime on weekends.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to hear that JuJ :< , that happened to a relative of mine that in short, promised her a job out of town and as she pulled in, they called her and said "nvm" basically :/ .

I can't wait to run my own company so I can employ all my buds >3
(As long as they dun fugg up)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Guys, don't forget, since JUJ is iffy on WHOBO3 attendance, we're definitely gonna need a back up carpool just in case.

Maybe even two, if we are unable to get a larger car. JUJ would be taking 7 in the van, and cars can only handle five-ish people.

So yeah, we gotta figure something out.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Such a huge set-back, sucks about JUJ's job.
Wish I was able to drive, but no license yet. And the fact Yoshi's are bad with their hands, imagine me behind a wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom