• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Turns out I can't make it to HoM2 due to work johns. This really sucks because, not only did I want to go and rep SA with y'all, but I was probably 100% able to carpool up there. :[[[

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
On my way to SA, gonna get my haircut (Why....). Hopefully by the time i'm through, we can have a place to meet up to eat/So I can give Espy his shirt.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Maybe, HoM2 is around the corner and none of us have had much practice. Outside of Espy K Prime and Probably Nike breaking 13th, most of us will only beat maybe 2 or 3 people.

Nothing going on today i'm guessing... Oh well.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
The fateful time has come, Leaving SA and won't be able to check anything until i'm back since my only source of internet is about to die.
Espy i'll bring the shirt to you if we ever have another Smashfest..
830-688-2934

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Megafox is coming up here? We need to have a rave.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I just found out that I might not be able to make it to HoM2, even assuming we have a carpool.
Some stupid stuff came up.

Also, I'll try holding a Smashfest on Friday or something. I'll keep you guys posted.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Well... if anyone ever payed any attention to the things I say, you'd all know that I already mentioned we would be able to van-pool for HoM2.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I just heard osama bin laden is dead!

:phone:
Look at the number of real people who care.
Shame on them, if they dont care

:phone:
Yoshi boards literally talked about this for almost 4 hours and thinks an Hero on 4chan was the reason he's dead.
Anyways... for a smashfest, if it's hosted on Friday there should be a few people who can house others if we even get carpools for HoM2. If not Friday, than hopefully sometime wednesday or even Thursday would be fine by me.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
lmao, I can't believe that we actually got the guy, and people are acting more ******** than they did 5 years ago. This is something to be celebrated with a huge smile, followed by a return to business as usual. If you really feel the need to express your indifference to something that's shaped almost half of our lives as 20-25 year olds, then you're beyond me.

KoN, Seal Team Six tagged and bagged him. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI&feature=related

And Tofer's right Espy, if you really think closure for so many people who lost family members is a "cool story", MTFU. I don't care if you're joking or if it doesn't affect you personally, don't be disrespectful to those who really do care.

People singing Na Na Hey Hey Goodbye at Ground Zero? What a bunch of idiots. :(

Paw, your picture killed me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom