• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.C

Smash Master
I have absolutely no idea what you just said, let me put that into Google translator real quick.

"Mr.C you're the greatest." - Helix King

I thought that's what you said, thanks <3.

P.S. I'm still better than all of you.

Mr.C

Smash Master
mr c wasnt even that good at melee why is he in here talking ****? unless you trolling.
Yeah #7 on the Texas PR when three of the people ahead of me were top 20 on the USA PR wasn't very good. It's not like I was consistently placing top 5 for a 1 1/2 years or anything.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
got the results

1st kprime

2nd espy

3rd nike

4th zero

5th big boss

5th kevin b

7th suspect

7th slush

who the ****s kevin b?

kevin b must be pretty good cause he beat either suspect or slush to get 5th

edit: he beat slush

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
R.O.B. Main
He beat Loko as well, but
Here Comes johns...
I literally got a major headache mid tournament so while not only losing to Big Boss, I also lost to Kevin B in a Really dumb way when I could've won against him.

Atleast I took three aspirins finally.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
If Nike is still planning on heading to Dojo's place, I call a spot in his carpool.
I need to actually practice for once before a tournament happens, and surprisingly this headache still won't subside...

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Who's this Mr. C c***mongler? It's bad enough that MK whining happened in this thread, now we've got this kind of stuff? :\

LMAO, C***mongler isn't blocked by censors. I'll manually block it for the children.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
WOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOoWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOHOOOWOOH

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
its a powersuit that a guy wore in Gantz. He ended up dying, but the suit was still pretty boss. It had swords coming out of its elbows too.

Dis guy:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
For starters, the true pros in Texas aren't kids. Pretty sure you belong on the WC with the rest of the "tough" boys.

Let me guess, you play Melee still because it was the first and last thing you could say you were better than someone at? The Scarface post, the constant use of "noobs"... You remind me of this one guy I know who dropped out of High School to go pro in Halo.

But hey, I may be wrong. You may be more Texan than I give you credit for. Steers and queers, right?

Go home man, nobody in this thread cares if you're bored.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Mad you can't Wavedash?

P.S. Video not me, nice try. Regarding videos I only have like one on Youtube, it's a team match versus Caveman/Zulu from like 6 years ago.
P.P.S. Regarding that tournament, Broli beat Rob$ in winners bracket, good times.
P.P.P.S Get on my level.
P.P.P.P.S. Still better than all of you.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
For starters, the true pros in Texas aren't kids. Pretty sure you belong on the WC with the rest of the "tough" boys.

Let me guess, you play Melee still because it was the first and last thing you could say you were better than someone at? The Scarface post, the constant use of "noobs"... You remind me of this one guy I know who dropped out of High School to go pro in Halo.

But hey, I may be wrong. You may be more Texan than I give you credit for. Steers and queers, right?

Go home man, nobody in this thread cares if you're bored.
Oh my god, Maan going INNNN.

:phone:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
At any rate, PYLE. When we gonna' chill again?! :O

And letting everyone know, Maan Council soon. Before Loko leaves town so we can all show him love.

With mouth.

lol @ KoN's second line

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Stop beating a dead pony guys. As far as I'm concerned, he's gone.

Pretty sure it wasn't a Maan Council, Tofer. Pretty sure it was a Brawl Community Get-Together at Denny's.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I lost to K prime and Zero

from now on if I have to play zero or kyro in bracket im just going to forfeit, I dont have the patience for their playstyle

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
You should not forfeit and time yourself out, just to waste their time. Go over the LGL while you're at it.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
It's genius. Enough people plank for 8 minutes a game, winning or losing, eventually the tourney slows down. Then people will really hate the lame players more than they already do. Obviously.

The sad part is, that's kinda' true. :(

Could you imagine a protest like that, where everyone who plays against a MK decides to wait out the 8 minutes a game? The tourney would be catastrophic. :O

Are there any rules in place to stop that?

On a related note, Espy and Prime, I have a question for you guys that I don't want asked out loud. One of you IM me when you get the chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom