• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero
If you guys would rather, I can post it up as link only and give just you 2 the links so that nobody can watch it but you two.

Btw Suspect, at the ending of Game2 you played EXTREMELY well. I bet if you played full sets like you did that final stock, you'd be a better marth than me by far.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
So man council on Aug 9th? If this is so Boss could I bother you for a ride please

@ Man sorry i went to bed before i read your post, but ill add you today

@ Nike Ill help as well

@ Slush No i took care of your wiimote+chuk. Only thing is i had Zero hold it for a moment and he left soon after that. Sooooo yeah he has it no worries just get it from him when you can.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
So I ordered a White GC controller, I wake up from a 4 hour nap to see a box on the table. Sure enough it's a controller that came early instead of the 11th like it said.... Which was strange, And of course when I open it, it's a banged up silver controller.

I think I got ***** by Hong Kong.

Edit: Le typo.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Oh man, that sucks. You already working on returning it? Those silver GC controllers are ugly.

And KoN, your edit was pro.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I don't care.

Why you edit?

Nike, don't uploaded the set with me and Suspect.
If you guys would rather, I can post it up as link only and give just you 2 the links so that nobody can watch it but you two.

Btw Suspect, at the ending of Game2 you played EXTREMELY well. I bet if you played full sets like you did that final stock, you'd be a better marth than me by far.
I just didnt want any matches recorded but I didnt feel like arguing with anyone or causing drama. Go ahead and upload them. Just tired of getting recorded when I play bad..and/or always losing, this wasn't just about me and primes set also.
Is anything from Nikefest 3.5 getting uploaded? That I actually want to see
I rather have me and primes set and me and zeros set from nike 3.5. I didnt even use marth against him at San Japan so i dont care to watch them

Nike.

Smash Hero
The only set from from Nikefest3.5 that got saved was you vs Zero, and it was 4 games I think. It's on Big Boss' wii. I guess if gives them to me/prime/zero then it could be uploaded.

And I think it's a good thing that losing sets get uploaded. It shows you exactly what your doing wrong and how to fix it. Well, that's what I do anyway.

Everything will be up tmrw afternoon, before the man council :)

Suspect

Smash Hero
Big Boss, give them the replays son.

I don't mind the losing set from sj4, but I used mk and lucario...I have nothing to learn from it since I was just trying to be gay and cp lol

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
The only set from from Nikefest3.5 that got saved was you vs Zero, and it was 4 games I think. It's on Big Boss' wii.
actually, the last 2 matches of my GF set with Justin were saved as well, on Big Boss' wii. I copied them onto my SD card, but they de-synced =/

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm down for whatever happens today.
But I'm gonna be out of the house starting around noon.

I'm gonna be at Gamelot until we decide to do something, so just text me whenever and wherever we're gonna do something, mmk?

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
;-; I wana join you and Nikers for some LoL at gamelot but I gotz some works to do. I vote for a man council at Cheddars. If you guys decide early Ill call in a reservation so we wont have to wait.

:phone:

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
;-; I wana join you and Nikers for some LoL at gamelot but I gotz some works to do. I vote for a man council at Cheddars. If you guys decide early Ill call in a reservation so we wont have to wait.

Im totally down for chedders. Everyone bring at least 2 dollars in cash for tip. I hate it when ppl dont tip.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Still have this headache anyways, I'd only go to SA if there was a smashfest or Tournament.
Speaking of which, Nike should house me friday and saturday.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I don't like when people don't tip as well, please bring at least a dollar for tip something is better than nothing. Btw if some of u guys don't know what Cheddars is, its a vary affordable restaurant with some vary swag ambience. Let's try and get the votes done by at least 3 so I can go ahead and call them if everyones up for it. If I do end up calling what time do u guys wana go? 7ish?

@Suspect. But.... :<

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
One thing I felt like pointing out that I noticed against that Marth main you told me about nike. (Dojo's student or something?) He had a bad habit of Not Airdodging, So even in my weakened state I took advantage of that and got around 2-5 Uair's on him most of the time he was in the air.

Just felt like letting you know if you discuss things with him over AIM PM etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom