• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Subway Fight Night! Been trying to invite you guys for a while but so far Kyro is one of the few I've gotten to come.

9519 San Pedro. Kyro is going to be there and bring his Wii. We have 4 tvs going at all times. We rotate the games throughout the night as well.

Nike.

Smash Hero
OH!
Everyone bring setups if possible. It's going one of those smasfests lol.
We could also take any with us to HOBO (if Zero was fine with that) since they seem to be in a shortage.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
OH!
Everyone bring setups if possible. It's going one of those smasfests lol.
We could also take any with us to HOBO (if Zero was fine with that) since they seem to be in a shortage.
It should be fine, most likely we won't be filling the van up w/ people anyway, already asked Pyle and Turbo, no dice, and it's waaaaaaaay too late to ask any of the library kids, not to mention I doubt any of them could supply the funds for gas+participating in tourney.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Zero, what time you getting to my house?
5:45AM at the earliest, but around 6AM. This way we'll have time for everyone to get their stuffs, and setups if need be.
Not to mention being able to make it on time, or a bit early. :3

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to bed.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Nike and Prime "should" getting their sleep
How goes the party wit the rest of the crew?

Suspect

Smash Hero
slush is never going to sleep, cant wait for the results thread

Slush: I did pretty well for only sleeping 36 hours this year and having a slight migraine

or

Slush: I could have done much better, this controller, my sleep, the moon, the star, idk.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Slush: I could have done much better, this controller, my sleep, the moon, the star, idk.
I think it was this one.

So proud of K Prime btw. Good job.

Nike.
I will make sure that you do not exist after the set we will play. Then I will put you back together in the form of a pony and we will watch the show together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom