• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Fine, ignore your doctor.
Don't come crying to me when you only have one heart left because your other ones failed.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Hai Ngoc or Thai Ngoc is a Vietnamese insomniac. Thai Ngoc (Hai Ngoc) claimed that he didn’t sleep for 33 years. When he had a bout of fever in 1973, he was awake for 33 years without any sleep. He is mentally sound and in October of 2006 , Hai Ngoc reported that he was feeling "like a plant without water”. He further added “I don’t know whether the insomnia has impacted my health or not but I am still healthy and can farm normally like others".
http://trulyparanormal.blogspot.com/2011/03/hai-ngoc-or-thai-ngoc.html :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
There's more to the story.
I should post it just to see how creative you can get. :applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Truly Truly Outrageous...
Haven't played Brawl since HOBO 33 so decided to mess around in training mode.
I love finding Yoshi stuff that isn't helpful in any way.

Suspect

Smash Hero
That's a story id expect to read in one of those SUN Magazine/Newspapers. Thats like saying someone survived 10 years without food.

Stacy

Smash Rookie
idk, I dont think regulars m0ds can do that, so im sure a admin will get it later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom