• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
You can't stun Ryze right when you get hit by his snare?
Drunk Paw AP Taric mistake.
Drunk Paw Jungle Fiddlesticks da bess

I hope Slush is able to get his place freed up unlike this whole weekend.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You have to be in range, and Ryze's range is larger than level 18 Tristana's attack range. It's stupid as hell. :applejack:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Roll of quarters? B'less wings. Can't convince dad & bro to eat there for lunch, so if it happens I'd head straight there after eating lunch somewhere else with them.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
They just found Sasuke for the first time with Sai (think thats his name) and the Earth dude that can control Narutos 9 tales, I skipped ahead to the Pein fight a long time ago so im watching what happen before that now lol

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
I might have to get back on fb cause everyone from srk abandoned the SA thread and uses the facebook page now :(

Anyone want to go to mardi gras with me? Room rates are $129 a night right now and the hotel is right by the airport

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Who's going to Wingstop? I could probably pick up Prime, Tofer, and at worst case distance, Slush.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
so the main hotel for apex is booked out for the days we need it, theres a hotel .4 miles farther from the venue that has the same rates. im booking it since theres only 4 rooms left. Okay? okay.

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
nike.. i was bout to txt u and see if u wanna friendly today.. but my fone was broken when i got in an accident... so i need ur number again lol... and heyy everyone its been a min since i last showed up here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom