• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
i thought fb also did a black out, at least that's what i overheard from idle conversations during class.

i only check my fb before sleeping or not at all, not as active as i used to be.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Facebook hasn't done a blackout.

Man, imagine if facebook, youtube, or google decided to do it for a day. That would def get the worlds attention.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yeah, but I'm sure all of their advertisements would be pretty pissed at them.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Why da **** would u still use pojo?

Do what I did. Go to the art district, make a request for a sig, have hentai waiting when they click the thread, get banned over an hour later cause mods are extremely inefficient on that site.

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
i find it funny i saw castro at academy one night with a gurl lol.. but i didnt want to misjudge thinkin it was castro or not cause it may be his twin lol.. and castro look different lol, i think hes been hittin the gym like me lol xD. I see ya tryin to get at da ladies lol

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
It's the usual **** that's delivered to Nike daily.
Guess you can call him A Smashboards meme.
And no, it's the year of the Dragon. Water Dragon if i'm correct.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Well this was gay, In the process of writing up everything for my tournament, When it blacks out and i lose all the data :(
Like paw, i also didnt realise how much i used this untill it was gone, i was at the computer like 'the **** do i do?'

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I'm not touchiing smash till Nike finishes my controller.
This 9 year old controller is out of commission.

@tofer - hell if I know. all I can remember sadly is him lifting his shirt with that horrid mouth.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I'm trying my hardest to convince my dad that men watching ponies isn't gay, and then he comes and reads this over my shoulder TT_TT

Nike.

Smash Hero
Oh wow, coincidence lol.

I'm doing all the controller stuff for everyone today. Thank you Zero for letting me use your screwdriver.

K Prime Sorry about not putting the last 1-2 screws in your yellow controller. I haven't forgotten, and I'll fix it next we see each other.

Tofer You gave me 3 controllers. Didn't mess with the green one, I'm sure it has sentimental value to you. The silver one has a good joystick, but most of the buttons are extremely sticky and require a good cleaning. The black one with the red/white sticker on the side works just fine (in fact, I was practicing with it lol). What colors did you want the front and back pieces of the controller to be. I know pink was one, but I forget which side.

Slush I reconfirmed your silver controller that you gave me to be broken. Must be a wiring issue, but the game doesn't read the controller when plugged into the port. HOWEVER, the joystick works just fine and should probably be put onto another controller. Because you curently use a nunchuck joystick, I wasn't sure what kind you wanted. So: What joystick do you want? Also, you wanted half green half pink on the controller. Which sides did you want the colors on? (front/back)

Megafox Still want the orange controller? I can paint it, but I'll need your current controller at the next smashfest and just put it's guts (mainly your joystick) into the orange frame.

K Prime, Tofer, Slush, Megafox:: Did any of you want the springs taken out of the shoulder buttons?

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I just wanted an all pink controller, Nike.
Also, the springs, I do not know the benefits to having them.
I will always be a bad player so I do not think it matters if I have them off, so I guess just keep them in.

And you can keep the controllers for extra parts, I do not need them anymore.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Slush I reconfirmed your silver controller that you gave me to be broken. Must be a wiring issue, but the game doesn't read the controller when plugged into the port. HOWEVER, the joystick works just fine and should probably be put onto another controller. Because you curently use a nunchuck joystick, I wasn't sure what kind you wanted. So: What joystick do you want? Also, you wanted half green half pink on the controller. Which sides did you want the colors on? (front/back)
Wut, it was working when I was using it the day I got it... Oh well
I have a classic controller, if you want just take that if you're coming today and put it for the Control/Thumbstick.
It was Half Blue/Pink.

And sure remove springs.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Which side did you want the blue/pink colors?
And actually, I could do all of this at your place today if your bored lol

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Which side did you want the blue/pink colors?
And actually, I could do all of this at your place today if your bored lol
Ramen Party at my place today and Maaaan told me you were coming.
Sure come over right now and do it until Maaaan Tofer and I think possibly K prime and Espy come over for the party thingy.

Blue top, Pink bot.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Aw damn, sucks that I got out of class around 2PM, didn't get home til now, but I would've head straight from UTSA to your place, Slush. In dire need of sodium-filled ramen, but guess I'll make some lonely ramen at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom