• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
i put down $10 dollars. OMG i want to see megafox and espy that well be crazy and the tourny well be called base revenge. The only thing is it well take 25 to 30 min to get to pipe creek if u take the short way not the way kyro took me home bc that took like wat kyro like 45 to 50 min i well put out google map where my dad's leave its going to take 4 min to drive up maybe even 7min but i well take my dad's truck down the road and i well wait for everone but like if anyone want to go to my dad's house on the march 16th i can pick you up just rember guys i only can house 4 to 5 ppl to the max and i cant take anyone home bc i dont have my driver licen yet but i can drive my dad's truck. 1 more thing ppl need to bring tv's and wii's. We are going to put 3 in my room and 2 in the in the kitchen soo its 5 tv's and 4's wii but i can cheack if my dad has any tv's in the shop.
I managed to read Rectified and all of Offended. And I still haven't read all of this.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
i put down $10 dollars. OMG i want to see megafox and espy that well be crazy and the tourny well be called base revenge. The only thing is it well take 25 to 30 min to get to pipe creek if u take the short way not the way kyro took me home bc that took like wat kyro like 45 to 50 min i well put out google map where my dad's leave its going to take 4 min to drive up maybe even 7min but i well take my dad's truck down the road and i well wait for everone but like if anyone want to go to my dad's house on the march 16th i can pick you up just rember guys i only can house 4 to 5 ppl to the max and i cant take anyone home bc i dont have my driver licen yet but i can drive my dad's truck. 1 more thing ppl need to bring tv's and wii's. We are going to put 3 in my room and 2 in the in the kitchen soo its 5 tv's and 4's wii but i can cheack if my dad has any tv's in the shop.
"The tournament will be called 'Base Revenge'."

"If anyone wants to go to my dad's house on March 16th, I can pick you up. I can only house 4-5 people, though."

"I can't bring anyone home because I don't have my driver's license, but I can drive my dad's truck." (What?)

"Bring Wiis and T.V.s, max 5 T.V.s and 4 Wiis."

The rest is in indecipherable moon language.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I doubt anyone from San Antonio is going to anything anytime soon. :applejack:
Unless carpools suddenly explode.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
trees car pool should be:

Tree
KoN!
Bigboss
Paw
Kprime

trust me you want this car pool. the things paw will say just to make kprime feel uncomfortable :joyful:

did anybody see my edit :facepalm:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You're right, gotta see from a different angle.

Talking to you isn't really valid because one could accomplish just as much by talking to a wall. :applejack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom