• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
You should be almost done with bayonetta then

:phone:
Played first three chapters on normal while on Espy's account.
Decided Easy for mine and stopped around the point I did on Espy's sunday and finished it earlier today.
Yeah, gonna start normal now sooner or later.
Automatic combos/dodging makes it less fun and less halos to spend on lollipops and accessories.

Fest Saturday?
Someone throw a smashfest.
Since Paw nor Nike can't host, and Blondie being the only other option, but he's already hosting a tournament next week. I said a page or so ago i'll have a smashfest.

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
no, go to corpus instead
I'd rather not lose in a Falcon ditto, sorry :[

Since Paw nor Nike can't host, and Blondie being the only other option, but he's already hosting a tournament next week. I said a page or so ago i'll have a smashfest.
I remember, I was only wondering if it was like... confirmed <3

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
What's the hype of uploading videos in 1080p when brawl doesnt output HD? Wii doesnt even support HD afaik

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
What's the hype of uploading videos in 1080p when brawl doesnt output HD? Wii doesnt even support HD afaik
The wii doesn't support hd, but brawl does. To record 1080p, you have to record on an emulator that supports hd. It's actually a really long, hard process that takes a lot of work. But the final product is definitely worth it imo

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
Okay, there's been a change of plans with the smashfest tomorrow. I talked to slush about it and told him that I could host the fest at the woodlawn theater tomorrow to try out the space for the tourney next week. So anyway, smashfest at The Woodlawn Theatre, 1920 Fredricksburg Road, San Antonio, Texas, 78201 tomorrow.

SilentManny

Smash Cadet
Okay, there's been a change of plans with the smashfest tomorrow. I talked to slush about it and told him that I could host the fest at the woodlawn theater tomorrow to try out the space for the tourney next week. So anyway, smashfest at The Woodlawn Theatre, 1920 Fredricksburg Road, San Antonio, Texas, 78201 tomorrow.

What time can we start arriving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom