• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
NNID
Tofer_Magicant
He always beats Illmatic.
He only played him in MM, and lost one of the 276.
Nike has been wanting to play Illmatic in tourny really bad, and when he finally does, he loses.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Nike is way too good at the Marth MU.
I played Shaya later in doubles and it felt like I was playing a Pit compared to a Metaknight.

The set was really weird, I don't think either of us were playing too well.. I did some really broken stuff near the end like powershielding my landings three times in a row when he was forward smashing me and landing a fully charged pan f-smash. That's how I won. I was losing badly for a while game 3.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
I was on the Rattler as it was pouring, every rain drop felt like a tiny dagger hitting my face.

:phone:
Wow, check out KoN with those deep....DEEP words
what do you do with it when you don't play games?
same stuff as my phone/other handhelds. Web, twitter, youtube, music, take pics etc. Just rather do it on vita cause of the screen...until the Galaxy 3 comes out then my vita will need games to get my attention :awesome:

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Well it is a handheld, so its going to get mostly ports/remakes. It does have one good new game though, Gravity Rush.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Heading towards Sugarland 12PM, Houston 4PM, Philippines 8PM.

Be back on the 27/28th with a not-broken controller to the next event.

Not that not being here will raise any heads.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Speaking of One Piece, I like the part when the Marines use Poseidon to fight off Whitebeard as they flee Mareijois

Nike.

Smash Hero
Actually, yes.
Something came up, Im missing the tourney cuz I'm going out of town tuesday.

We gotta have a party for shaya before I leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom