• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I want to go but already hesistated pre reg.

Unsure if having plans with cousins in Houston after returning from the PH.

Missing all these things happening this month making the ocean salt I've been swallowing even more salty.

:phone:

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I have your memory card, Prime. If Blondie's weekly tourney is on Tuesday, I can drop it off, but not if it's held on Wednesday. I'm busy all day that day. Otherwise, I'll try to drop it off at the next smashfest if I'm off that day.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Nike, upload my matches from Ascension, its been almost a year now.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
So, for people who know. Lost contact and been using a part of my broken glasses as a replacement. Since I lost my other contact I'm gonna be buying new glasses today... anyone feel like doing anything at my place once I figure out a time? Smashfest League night etc. before Blondie's thing tomorrow?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
You never posted the last chapter of your last run.

Also, Espy/Nike/whoever runs San Japan, if you're gonna ban MK, you better allow PS2. None of that Japanese/Apex/SKTAR/WIMP bull****ttttttt plzzzzzzzz

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
7:45 or 8 looks like the time.
Just got back from eye exam thingy, no glasses for another few days so some temp contacts, vision a bit blurry but hopefully I'll manage.

And use a lighter skin or just turn colors off in general.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Espy has beaten Tyrant

Nike has beaten Infinity

Slush has beaten Sync

each one has beaten a MK main equal to or greater than their skill level so its not impossible. i just think they dont like to try hard. :p

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
**** nuzlockes.

and **** EVERYTHING
So you lost against kyro?

Also, Espy/Nike/whoever runs San Japan, if you're gonna ban MK, you better allow PS2. None of that Japanese/Apex/SKTAR/WIMP bull****ttttttt plzzzzzzzz
Since Espy and I are running brawl, we'll probably use regular ruleset, not too sure about PS2... Though I like the stage and think it's better than PS1.

do not ban mk for san japan.
I hate MK and everything he stands for, regardless if the player is bad or not. Espy got me this shtick, so he's in charge of choosing and MK is banned. As Xyro would say.... DEAL WITH IT

Also, I don't think I'm good enough to be compared to Sync, we're like... 4-1 in set count. Even losing to his Snake before he moved to MK then Olimar once he was banned.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
You moved to the worst city, Shifter. Should've moved to Kingsville. I'd play with you every day and we could MK ditto all night long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom