• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
anyone want a kitten, the one with the black spots is taken but the rest are up for grabs

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
My bird is use to cats and even use to walk all over their bodies. Of course those cats have died or is with my grandparents still so dunno how our last remaining cat wud be towards my bird now that he's an outside cat.

RuslinJimmies

Smash Journeyman
Really random, but could anyone potentially house a friend and I from Louisiana? Dropping money for a hotel would totally make this tourney out of reach for us. We will be the best house guests ever. And provide some good completion in pm, melee, 64, and brawl

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Are you talking about WHOBO Ruslin? Valdens and I are looking for people for our hotel room. I know you just finished saying that it's probably out of the question, but if you two are cool with it, it'll only cost you about $20 each for both Friday and Saturday night, give or take. :applejack:

Last edited:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
**** you Paw. I don't need a kitten right now. I don't. I'm not kidding. ****.

****k.

Fukklja;slkjdfl;ajksdl;fjkasl;dkfja

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
Drunk con girls will drink anything you put in front of them. One time a drunk con girl tried to drink my hand by sucking the blood out of it.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
ids doo lade
Zero, didn't you say something about taking your ticket/venue and such for 20 bucks? I'd prolly do that but it's already friday so dunno now.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
So far the tradition has been at my place, Rei.
It's a bit more accommodating room for viewing.
We usually stay up all Friday night playing video games til the 9:30 finale.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Well Emily and I should be arriving Friday afternoon/evening. About what time could we head to your place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom