• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
any of y'all wanna sell me a wii(with a working disc drive)? I need one to play P:M 3.0
How much u willing to pay. I have two and want to get rid of most of my systems since I barely play games on them (especially Xbox 360). I just might want to keep the 2nd wii till San Japan ends tho, Zero.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
well Slush, I would say like $80... but if I'm gonna buy it, it'll prolly be a while, cause not sure, but I think I want to buy a laptop first for LoL.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
GGs y'all, thanks for hosting, Valdens. Shame work cut my visit short. I shoulda been asleep an hour ago, but dinner was hella late.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Smashfest was fun thanks for hosting valdens. Next time I promise to play brawl with Ya'll guys since you were nice enough to play pm with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom