• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valdens

Smash Ace
I found a group of people I was in line with (****** them on their emulated laptop setup) who would be interested in tournaments.

revival plox

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Might not be able to -- family event tomorrow.

Guessing no one's going to go to the other Best Buy Smashfest considering it was hard to fill up on it with the amount of attendees.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm down for a fest Valdens.
Is there any way for you to make fliers or anything? I could try making a Smash 4 group on Facebook and advertise it at the demo on Saturday.

This is a really good opportunity to get numbers back into Brawl and set up for Smash 4. :applejack:

Valdens

Smash Ace
Fliers probably wouldn't be hard. Wife does artsy stuff. Little late notice for tomorrow though. We should definitely look into it tomorrow and throw around ideas.

I can have people over tomorrow until 6 - then we're going to see a movie, and people can come back at 9:30. Gonna download MK8 so we can have fun with that too.

Come as early as you want.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Fliers probably wouldn't be hard. Wife does artsy stuff. Little late notice for tomorrow though. We should definitely look into it tomorrow and throw around ideas.

I can have people over tomorrow until 6 - then we're going to see a movie, and people can come back at 9:30. Gonna download MK8 so we can have fun with that too.

Come as early as you want.
Sweet. I'll see about getting there at around 11-12 so that I can have a good 4 or 5 hours of play time, as I know I won't be able to come back at/after 9:30.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I'll prolly want to go to valdens tomorrow, just having to wake up around 10 tomorrow fer the smash demo and getting there early still around 11 just to wait in line for 3 or 4 hours to hopefully be handed a 3ds still isn't muh cup of tea.

The Dread King

Smash Cadet
If 4-5 people are interested I'll host a Smashfest in my (freshly cleaned) house

Sound off etc
Count me in.

I'm down for a fest Valdens.
Is there any way for you to make fliers or anything? I could try making a Smash 4 group on Facebook and advertise it at the demo on Saturday.

This is a really good opportunity to get numbers back into Brawl and set up for Smash 4. :applejack:
If you guys ever need any help, you know how to get a hold of me. I've got more time on my hands, so I wouldn't mind. Once I get a Wii U, I can help upload matches onto my YouTube channel (I've got a capture card now). I can also put together hype video promos on Camtasia to promote upcoming tournaments.

I doubt I will get uber competitive in Smash 4 (at least in Singles), but I don't mind helping the community grow.

I'll go. And bring my pm friends. They don't play brawl but I promise to play a few games but really rusty. Might just go full DMK.
^

Last edited:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I just read the prior post, ofc I hate games.

It's why I can still love Sonic, he doesn't have games anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom