• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Smash 4 Thread

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
FC: 3024-6161-4347
Mains: Ganon, R.O.B., Pac-Man, Bowser Jr., Duck Hunt

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Reminder for those who don't frequent the chat, Friday Oct. 17 [cup]cakes, food, and games at my place.
Bring whatever system and **** y'all would play as usual.

burgerbuns

Smash Rookie
NNID
burgerbuns
3DS FC
2509-1264-8532
ayy lmao put me on the list 2509-1264-8532 wii u: burgerbuns

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
You can add me as well.
Tag: Skeith | Character(s): Link, Mii (Swordfighter) | NID (WiiU): Skeith1 | Friend Code (3DS): 2019-9982-9908

Last edited:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Reminder for those who don't frequent the chat, Friday Oct. 17 [cup]cakes, food, and games at my place.
I'll make sure to get the day off.

Everyone that put their info, I'll get to it asap. :applejack:

ryuujinx

Smash Apprentice
What chat? Do we have a skype chat?

Should I bring BBCP or UNIEL?

Also where the **** am I driving.

I'M SO CONFUSED.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
A chat that a small group of us used to go to. Don't worry about it too much. No Skype chat.
Take whatever you want.

PM Beros for locale. :applejack:

Front page edited with everyone's info.

I'm also adding everyone who registers here on my WiiU, so expect the friend request soon after you post.

Last edited:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
What chat? Do we have a skype chat?

Should I bring BBCP or UNIEL?

Also where the **** am I driving.
An old online chat that SA used to frequent, but now only one or two other only ever use it including me.
And nah, no group Skype for SA atm, none of us are really consistent about using it.
If others are up to playing it go for it, but there were times we brought consoles to retro game nights and forgot about them.
[ Probably blame those 11PM-7AM LoL nights cause everyone brought their laptops.]

Edit:
man, it's times like thiat I wish I didn't work weekends. any chance of something happening on a tuesday/thursday?
Hey man, waking up 4:30AM for a 5:45AM til 6:00PM Sundays really kills my Saturdays, so I feel that there. I haven't seen anyone here the past few months.

Planning for 6PM BTW, family wants a family outing for me during the day. Can last til Saturday 6PM.

Last edited:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll be working Saturday morning, but I'll be out pretty early, so I'll be there. :applejack:

Hi Nike. Go back to gambling.

Last edited:

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
Does anybody meet on weekends in SA or new braunfels? Like an arcade or something. I'm game to meet up and play smash all day.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
@ Espy Rose Espy Rose

CCCM has a number missing from his friend code.

I've added everyone on the list. A few have me officially has friends. Everyone else should add me back, I'm tired of random scrubs in For Glory mode. I've only had trouble against maybe 3 people out of dozens that I've played.

Also can you add Rosalina to my character list?

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Does anybody meet on weekends in SA or new braunfels? Like an arcade or something. I'm game to meet up and play smash all day.
Check out Ultra Arcade (5946 Blanco Rd) . Lots of gamers show up there. There's free wifi, bubble tea, and tons of games. With not many people having Wii U's, it'll be the place to be once Smash 4 Wii U drops. We have 3 set ups at all times.

Whose down for Smashfests there? Maybe find a day good for everyone.

ryuujinx

Smash Apprentice
I love Ultra, I usually end up spending more time playing Melee then I do playing the game for the event I'm there for.

CCCM89

Smash Ace
hmm, I may have to check the place out sometime. incidentally, next week I get saturday off. didn't someone say they were planning to host an all nighter and possibly continue on through the weekend?

CCCM89

Smash Ace
had some interesting matches in glory a few minutes ago. I managed to turn some very silly, almost joke-like tricks into viable approaches and beat the **** out of a very annoying mario. remind me later to show you all what I came up withand how surprisingly effective it is.

Last edited:

Valdens

Smash Ace
Hello Kyro, you're one of many in a slew of new people joining the Smash community with the onset of Smash 4. That being said, welcome, and go to the tournament I posted above to meet some of us!

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
3DS friend code is 4914 3793 9936
Mains are Ness, Peach, and KOOPAH!
Number is 2103264310

Kyro is not new, he's been here longer than most people.

Last edited:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
So I'm assuming everyone that has Smash 3DS will not be staying overnight at my house then.
:phone:

Top Bottom