• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Smash 4 Thread

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Trising is still High School. Dunk't.

I forgot RR was airing. It was good. I'll give it a watch that morning. :applejack:

Valdens

Smash Ace
Reminder for tomorrow,
I should be back and set up around 6, otherwise I'd post and text the group when it's good to go.
Those familiar with my house, we'll mainly be in the play room / brother's room, but this time I'm
opening up the guest room. I have a spare LCD to set up there for those playing another console.
Otherwise if someone wants to spare a TV to use in the play room, we can fit one more in.

Once the family's out, we can move down to the den / kitchen / dining if need be. Usually at that time,
my group sets up their League session on the tables. It'd be nice to have my house open again,
my last hosted smashfest had enough room downstairs for a decent amount of set ups.
At this time, the alcohol would probably start celebrating. I bought a few for starters, but if
you feel like having your own stuff, feel free.

Foods may include ordering pizza, assembling sandwiches, and baking cookies and cupcakes.
Chips and sodas are the usual. Maybe less due to the other half of the night.

Also, since no one responded to Valdens' question about pushing back his tourney, it still stands
starting at noon. Keep in mind if you need to leave early to rest for that. Those crashing the night,
in addition to the bunk bed y'all know in the play room, the guest room has a queen bed and a
single comforter to the side for use. Couches downstairs too if need be.

Those trivial and insane enough to wake up 11:30am and not going to Valdens', Rainbow Rocks is airing.
Otherwise mellow out through brunch up to whenever, and decide from there, especially those group into
watching the League finals.

Otherwise my mobile's on the OP, so text me any questions if need be.

From those who responded, I'm expecting about 15. So it might be crowded for the first few.
Espy
Tofer
Maaaaaaaaaan
K Prime
Slush
Suspect
Kyro
Ryuu
Jesse Martinez

OoC
Leaf
Kirby

High School
Trising
ZConf
Sparxx
Hazard

Tournament moving to 3PM for sure, hopefully that'll encourage some of you all to come!

Nike.

Smash Hero
Beros, don't know if I told you yet, but Cassie and I are probably coming too (should have some booze with us).

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
A'ight sweet, that's cool. You can make fortresses again and draw penis on faces.

Trising is still High School. Dunk't.

I forgot RR was airing. It was good. I'll give it a watch that morning. :applejack:
Yeh. Tho it was the sense those who were active in this thread were in the primary list.
Yeh I wanna compare it since they're saying it's at least a step better than EG.

Last edited:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I hope not.

Jk, I love my boo. <3

Y'all random new people should show up, it'll be "off the chain", or so I hear.

ryuujinx

Smash Apprentice
I'll probably be bringing my PS3 and some sticks for BBCP and UNIEL as well as my laptop for league, if it doesn't get used then whatever but I know espy and some others expressed interest in playing some BB before.

Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
you weren't invited, **** off @ paw

not new guy, you can go wherever you want, just **** paw

Last edited:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Not to be confused with The Great Pawlool,
forever wanting a pizza the champ.

Vizzle

Smash Rookie
I hope to make it out there tomorrow. Haven't been to a smashtourney in years. I look forward to going 0-2. I've been playing Peach and Wario but want to give PacMan and MegaMan another chance.

If anyone is heading out to Ultra Arcade tonight let me know and I'll try and head out there as well. Text me at 210-289-0130.

Kyro Nomura

Smash Rookie
Was trying to send you a pm Suspect, but I don't know if your account is accepting them atm. Could you please hit me up sometime soon? I got a question for you.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Gonna go pick up Prime cause carpools just got shafted. I'll try to be back ASAP. If you arrive before I get back, my family should instruct y'all to the designated room.

Edit: A'ight back home, house is open.

Last edited:

Valdens

Smash Ace
Everyone remember that the tournament at my place is starting at 3 now instead of noon. Hopefully everyone can make it out!

CCCM89

Smash Ace
Also, got a new 3DS thasnks to my old one breaking. so I've also got a new friend code. That code is 2122-8106-6446. Espy, please update it at your earliest convenience.

3 or later is fine. As usual, I have no idea if anyone is actually showing up or not. *shrug*
I live about 8-9 minutes away, so I'll try to leave around 2:50. if nothing else, I can at least get a few matches in.

Last edited:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Thanks for the birthday semi-smashfest alcoholic romp.
Killed a decent amount of it, but left with 4 half-used bottles and 10 unopened cans.
I don't think there was a moment a 3DS wasn't in use.
Mario Party and The Evil Within didn't go as long as intended
But Disney Hedbandz and Kraken, tho.

Found Items:
Tabletop Figurine -- Kyro, I do believe these are yours or your friend's from your previous event.
Pocket Survival Knife -- John, I do believe this is the one Josh gave to you.

Items Claimed to be Missing but not Found:
3DS Charger -- Kirby, I still haven't happened to see it connected to any plugs. Maybe you left it on a table?
XB1 Wire Connector -- Austin, I still haven't seen it around the TV/Table or the bunk bed. Was it in your box?

Incendiary

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sh0rtfuse
I know the tourney is probably over but is anyone still playing? I'd like to get some games in. Working on the weekend sucks

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
About time crashboards came online. I'm down to play tonight. Are y'all gonna be playing late @ Valdens Valdens ? I'm coming from 1800 broadway so I really only want to make the drive if people are going to be play late like 2 or 3.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Was fun, need to have another party night with board games tho.

We simply had too many people to play vidja games really. :$

Top Bottom