• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Smash 4 Thread

Denti

Smash Master
What's the best/quickest way to reach Megafox?

I would catch him on NintendoDojo but they havent started Wii U ladder yet so it's likely a ghost town atm.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Sent a request to join the fb page. You'll know it's me because I'm using Smashboards name as first name and my tag when I play the game.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
If any of us are going to Houston this weekend for the tournament, think it's possible to have a smashfest before going? Also talk about plans too please?

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
I'm open to playing Thurs/Friday night. I decided to go to TGC today. I'll be headed out Saturday morning. Carpool is full.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I need a gamecube adapter, I am stubborn and refuse to get used to Gamepad even though I been using it for Hyrule warriors the past few days.
Otherwise only way anybody will play against me is if a smashfest happens or the 5 stores/sites I been looking at for the adapter finally get more in stock.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I need a gamecube adapter, I am stubborn and refuse to get used to Gamepad even though I been using it for Hyrule warriors the past few days.
Otherwise only way anybody will play against me is if a smashfest happens or the 5 stores/sites I been looking at for the adapter finally get more in stock.
Sell you mine for 100$ lol.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
please.....
Though honestly at this point I'd do 45 or 50 max since they sell for almost 25 everywhere else when at stores, online scalpers of course milking the price.

Last edited:

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
Yessir. You'll be first on the list. It depends on if San Angelo brings two or three players, but I'll let you know once I know for sure.

Valdens

Smash Ace
Smashfest Valdens house Friday 6 PM, have 9999 amiibos and Mayflash adapters for GC input and beer but bring more beer maybe. Training all my amiibos to 50 and we can have an amiibo betting tournament or some ****

Espy or K Prime or Megafox or someone team with me for TCG. I'm p good at doubles woohoo

I drive carpool for free
1. Valdens
2. K Prime
3. Slush
4. Incendiary

------------------------------------------------------- ^ me vs Denti at TCG

Last edited:

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
I'd be available thursday night, and I got an adapter.
I'm free Thursday. We should play since it's like a 3 minute drive.

Also can someone get online and help me see if it's the for glory opponents or my wireless connection that is the problem?

Also wanting to RSVP for Friday. I'll probably get there around 8/9.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I should be able to attend Friday. Don't think I have anything else planned other than Jury Duty on Thursday.

SanAntonioSmasher

Smash Apprentice
Anyone online for 1v1s? I'm really rusty and trying to get good with wario, but not sure if that's happening. My name is peel on Wii u.

Last edited:

CCCM89

Smash Ace
I hope you're still going. I want to play to.

oh right, you've moved to wii-u and don't bother with the 3ds anymore. guess I'll still have about a month before I can join in again.

Last edited:
I hope you're still going. I want to play to.

oh right, you've moved to wii-u and don't bother with the 3ds anymore. guess I'll still have about a month before I can join in again.
Oh shoot, I thought that clay person I was playing online was you. His mii fit the picture except with brown hair. But yeah f the ds, paper weight now (except for grinding with my waifus in fire emblem).

Valdens

Smash Ace
Smashfest starts at 9. Sorry for the late arrival, just remembered I'm going to a holiday party earlier that night with the wife. I'll update that night if I'm gonna get back any earlier

CCCM89

Smash Ace
proof, why not get on it once in a while? at the very least it helps you keep your more basic skills honed so you don't become overdependant on good latency quality, better controller design, and extra analogue stick dedicated to smash attacks. :p

ryuujinx

Smash Apprentice
I've been working morning shifts for the last few weeks and haven't gotten to play sm4sh on my wii at all. Wtb my normal schedule back.

How's everyone been?

Top Bottom