• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

MacD

Banned via Administration
Kouryuu, were you that green peach me and plan 9 played in teams, we were yelling we don't understand you don't dsmash what kind of peach is that

if so i hope we didn't affend you, i'm pretty sure we were both just random saying **** didn't mean for you to take it to heart or anytihng, at least i didn't, i doubt he did either

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
LOL what? No I wasn't at that tournament. Trust me, you'll know my Peach when you see it. And if you ask nicely, I'll help your Peach get better FAST.

And it's hilarious how Leon placed Connor above me in that list. ****in *****.

MacD

idk, just thought i'd ask, and that'd be great, the only super great peach who ever helped me up north was pink shinobi, there were others of course who were good and helpful too though, but since i took a break from smash my first quater, i was out of practice and only had winter to get back into it

we peaches gotta stick together, up north we had 5 peaches not counting zoap and had this pretend crew called sisterhood of the traveling downsmash

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
LOL. Yeah, I'll play you the next time we see each other. Trust me, the more you learn Peach, the more fun she gets.

MacD

what's the next tourny you going too, i'm sure i've said this but ilove how there's like at least one a week in so cal

i'm going to the on this sat, probably connor's next week, and if san diego has one the week after then that too, as long as work doesn't get in the way, i should talk to my boss

but i do agree peach is fun, sometimes though it's annoying playing those marths

JDM

Smash Champion
I don't think that list was in any order.

Macd take me with you to this sats tourney if cameron isn't going.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
macd
that peach was nawnscence
and yeah he doesn't downsmash much
but he's good. you should money match him
next time you see him in tournament at ucsd

hugQ Cortex

Master
tofu is hella cool, where does he live?

golden muffin LOL...i had the most fun playing teams friendlies with you.

hugs intimidates me ._.

lan, nice to meet you :)

lovage, you are the man. i hope we team at some biweekly sometime soon again.

emil (nasty nate) - we need to practice teams moar, but nonetheless, good ****

gabe...LoL, you had hugo's ipod. i hope you feel better soon. and nice playing you. :)

mango you're a very friendly person and easy to approach

pbos nice set :)

j666 your link is GOOD, despite you playing badly

deth wow you placed really well, good ****

connor your avatar is elite, and you got radically better

aznlep thanks for hosting at such a **** venue

and it was great meeting the new people, sorry if i forgot your names. i remember most of your faces in my head right now, but i'm terrible with new names :)

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Me and nawnscence used to compete for the better Peach lol. I'd like to play him again.

MacD, my next tourney is going to SCSA next weekend. Marth is gay, but once you learn how the match up works, it can become slightly fun (at least for me). ****, Peach is such an amazing character.

MacD

macd
that peach was nawnscence
and yeah he doesn't downsmash much
but he's good. you should money match him
next time you see him in tournament at ucsd
but peach dittos so... eh, only a few are worse and i'd say IC for sure, maybe jiggs, and um, that's all of the top of my head, they can be fun though when you're just goofing off but serious i'm trying to win can get boring and out of hand

Me and nawnscence used to compete for the better Peach lol. I'd like to play him again.

MacD, my next tourney is going to SCSA next weekend. Marth is gay, but once you learn how the match up works, it can become slightly fun (at least for me). ****, Peach is such an amazing character.
SCSA, hmmm, maybe i'll have to go to that now, i probably would have anyway though

Celph

Smash Journeyman
I'm the only Marth in socal, and he's only a co-main.

Someone who mains him needs to step up. SoCal needs the practice.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Little Fumi - easy there man, it's one thing to have some SD pride, but don't go making johns for other people. Maple can speak for himself if he wants. No need to start an unnecessary argument.

Top Bottom