• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

.PNOY.

Smash Apprentice
fool during dinner im actually w/ the family since i'm probably gonna be gone til like 1 if we do smash so im not even thinkin about texting til after im done. when i say im coming i DO come. whether it be late or not. yes you do sympathize for my family matters; but referring to the last time we were supposed to smash, i SPECIFICALLY said i'd be over after dinner and not the time i originally told Kyle. but all i got from you was texts over n over saying WHERE THE **** ARE YOU? while eating and finding out how we might go to Houston b/c of my Grandma feeling sick and maybe not even making it through. and even still i was gonna go after that dinner/talk. i've never said i was going to come and just didnt.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
look richard, ur a good guy. and i understand where ur trying to present ur arguement. but it literally takes 2 seconds to send a txt man. there really is no excsues ya know? i mean really?! i cant even tell u how many voice mails kyle and i have left u and we have never recieved a call back. i always say "hey man, blah blah blah, PLEASE PLEASE JUST GIVE ME A CALL BACK OR TEXT ME SAYING YEA OR NO" thats it! i know how it goes dude! u just look at ur phone and see whos calling and ignor the call lol. i know this for sure. it's not a big deal but u would understand then why i jst deleted u outa my cell right?! i nvr here from u, u never hit us up to smash. and its like ur the busiest 18 year old in the world, ****ing impossible to get a hold of u or for u to call us back dude. idk about u, but when i have a missed call and a voice mail and texts SPECIFICALLY asking to PLEASE respond back regaurdless, I ALWAYS DO. but maybe thats just how i was raised idk. anyway, no big deal man. i dont dislike u, i just have no respect for u richard. its hard to respect someone who doesnt give 2 ****s about your time ya know? me and kyle are smashin this week, get a hold of him or me if u wanna smash but its not like im expecting much dawg.

.PNOY.

Smash Apprentice
i get what you're saying and i agree w/ you in some parts. when you guys do hit me up i usually hit up kyle and see what's up w/ him and what the plan is just because im closer to him but you know that already. i do make the mistake of not telling you my plans and decisions that i tell kyle. but i usually dont start up the plan to smash only because i have no good tv to play on here which you guys already know which means i'll probably be heading over there in which i dont wanna insist on going up there w/out an invite first, if that makes any sense.

anyways, i guess what we can agree on is that SD needs to step it up, including myself. everywhere from hosting smashfests/tournies to traveling. Boss did try to host but nobody in SD came. i know we have more smashers than just San Marcos and O-Side.

MacD

Banned via Administration
Aw, BOSS inviting me to play? You know I'm there! :]
I have finals til' Thursday, but after that, I'm home free! <3

Ack! I'm caught in the middle of the San Diego Melee/Brawl divide!

North San Diego is all Melee (BOSS, Maple, Pnoy, LHG, ASP, Doodles, Saint Patrick, SA2Jeff [OHHHHHHH!], Derek, Jordan, etc.), while Southern San Diego is all Brawl! (Havok, Bone, Fierce [HEEEEEEYYYYYY<3], Hall n' Oats, Awex, Nyjin, MogX, Soid, TKD, etc.)

Argh, with so many amazing people in both communities, not to mention countless memories between the two groups, what's a Rickety to do? We should show our San Diego Love! and come together and be M. Guy cutie-pies together! <3

ricketyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, go to UCLA... it's melee AND brawl, what more could you ask

Rickety

Peace and Love
Macd is my hero!7

Hi, Macd! <3

You're too cool!

Aw, while I would love to go to UCLA, I need to save my pennies for SCSA! I can't win money matches (or any matches, for that matter) like you!

Both sides of the San Diego Love coin (North-SD Melee and South-SD Brawl) will be heading to SCSA, and since you live in Irvine. . . you better go to that, too! <3

:]

.PNOY.

Smash Apprentice
i think we have so much potential. starting from down south w/ Leeland and Fumi going all the way up here to the 760 with O-Side/SM and everywhere in between like the Condo Crew and PQ. SDSU and UCSD definitely has good smashers also.

but it's just like, ALL of SD goes to the triweekly and all the sudden the SD scene is dead until the next one. pat's a busy guy and he already stepped it up enough holding them for the past however many years and on. people need to start showing up to the Bossy Biweeklies or start holding **** down south more.

MacD

Banned via Administration
lol, i'm definatly going to the SCSA rickety, but you need a more legit job so you can get more money and go to more tournies

we could mm but idk, you were winning with your shiek and i might lose that one :(

and i'm your hero... :embarrass

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
i think we have so much potential. starting from down south w/ Leeland and Fumi going all the way up here to the 760 with O-Side/SM and everywhere in between like the Condo Crew and PQ. SDSU and UCSD definitely has good smashers also.

but it's just like, ALL of SD goes to the triweekly and all the sudden the SD scene is dead until the next one. pat's a busy guy and he already stepped it up enough holding them for the past however many years and on. people need to start showing up to the Bossy Biweeklies or start holding **** down south more.
ur right. the potential is there for sure. but nobody ever just steps it up ya know? its frustrating. richard if ur goin to ucla then lets team. i wanna rep SD best we can. kyle aint goin. we can go up and stay at connors fri night and smash in irvine and go to ucla sat. game?

Kira-

Smash Champion
I agree out of any area SD has the most potential. Where you at 949

I am STOkeD for both UCLA and SCSA, I'm gonna **** M2K and you can all watch. And please record this time, I don't wanna **** him and have it not be recorded.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
LOL Kira. Don't worry, I'm gonna be bringing my VCR to the tournament depending on if I upload last weekends soon (which I will for sure!)

step it up 949!

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
fuuuuuuudge fellas, my bad for not getting the ball rollin'. Life's been busy with school, work, and *****es. I'ma try to squeeze one of these in, but it's gonna be tough with all these huge tourneys comin by in the next few weeks. June 6th is finals week so bleh... and June 13th is a no go cuz the ResDean here said no for some reason. Uhhh... I'll figure something out.

LuCKy

Smash Master
june is gonna be such a crazy month lol do it the 20th or 27th pat :D

so i can come o.o

<3's pat tourneys

-edit ill ***** at everyone so we dont go to chipotle -.- *cough* over rated *cough*

-edit if we do go there ima buy a big *** bag of chips and dip lol

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman

I tried to host tournaments but not enough people were interesting in going :(

$BONE$

Smash Ace
i would totally go to ucla but i have no ride!! i'll be teaming with dehf at SCSA* though.

edit:
i've been practicing per usual.

i got to play with unknownforce and 24 a couple of weeks ago.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
i doubt that i can. hehe. thanks anyways guys. i live out in the boonies, its hard to find me. i think im seeing rickety tonight though.. at havoks

Rickety

Peace and Love
Hey, BOSS! Since I was such a big loserface and missed the last smashfest, I promise I'll do anything and everything possible to try and make it to the next smashfest you throw! <3 <3

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
normally this weekend would be fine but all the UC's have finals next week so they won't let me make any reservations =/ and next week doesn't work cuz the academic year is over and UCSD doesn't rent out the lodge over summer. Sorry bud

mjsdawg

Smash Rookie
you guys don't play brawl at these? if you do then could someone tell me when the next one is please?

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
mjsdawg, sorry man no brawl at the triweeklies =/ Chula Vista's got that scene under wraps. I'm just trying to keep the SD love for melee alive

mjsdawg

Smash Rookie
aww alright, thanks. yeah I saw the chula vista thread too. Only problem with that one is the 35 minute drive without any traffic...the gas adds up. I guess I'll check it out a few times though and see if it's worth it. Also, if anyone near PQ/Poway area is down for Brawl lemme know. (858) area code.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
lol, that's too bad. PQ/Poway is mostly Melee old-schoolers. Hit us up if you wanna play Melee anytime, though. =P

Seanson

Smash Ace
hey. me and superdoodleman will be in san diego from june 20 (sat, 1:30pm) til june 26 (fri) on a family vacation and was wondering if there was anything goin on. we're from minnesota :laugh:

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
I'm going to talk to Azn_Lep about possibly setting up a tourney for the weekend of the 20th.

ALSO: SAN DIEGO! Caotic is coming down for Genesis, and he's staying at Havok's (Chula Vista Thread) and he's also hopping on the SoCal Bus To Genesis with us. If you guys want to go to genesis, here's your chance. We're also thinking of doing a bus-only option, so it could be cheaper if you don't want to do the hotel.

Check out the Bus Thread, here. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=235393

Top Bottom