• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

joeplicate

Smash Master
haha stupid azz oscar

it was only a matter of time
and instead of manning up and getting used to a new controller while he could
he prolonged the inevitable

QQ NOOB!

blueb3rry

Smash Cadet
hey how's the ucsd melee scene? i may be going to school there in the fall and i was hoping i could ask people what it's like. do most people live on or off campus? also how hard is their engineering program? my major is electrical engineering.

Jun.

Smash Lord
engineering is kick ***. Its hard, but it pays off.

Melee scene suddenly just got pretty big again. there is a good 20 of us that can call anyone up and start playing. Everyone is friendly enough to the point where we've basically called strangers and went over to their places before lol

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
hey i'm heading up to champs tournament next sunday. i have 3-4 spots if anyone from UCSD wants to head up.

oh and would anyone be down for a smashfest at the lodge this monday?

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
i'm thinking noon-ish till aroud 5 or so. we'll need cubes/tvs though. there's only that one big one so step it up. i' think 3 setups should be fine though

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
jun that's why it'll go for like 5 hours. i'll actually probably show up a little after 12 or so, so don't feel like you need to be on time at all. people are welcome to stay after 5 as well

Jun.

Smash Lord
Was playing with Leeland, Charles, Antonio and Justin today and they all seem to be planning to come

its gonna be sick

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
bummer to hear that naleek.

i'm gonna be a bit late 1:30ish, but if you folks get there before then feel free to start playing.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
oh and we're gonna need a few setups, i think 2 should be good since the big TV is already in there. we'll also need 1 extra cube to put on the big one

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
oh and we're gonna need a few setups, i think 2 should be good since the big TV is already in there. we'll also need 1 extra cube to put on the big one
Sorry, but I won't be able to provide a cube this time. :( If it were on a weekend I could probably get it, but it is not, so meh...

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Is this smashfest really going on right now as the thread suggests? if not i will have to throw a a rage fit
I don't know if it is still going on right now, but it was a about an hour and half ago. I left around then, but it seemed like it was going to go on for longer. So...no rage fit necessary. :D

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Oh whoa, I was just trying to mess with Azn lep because I thought it was yesterday, and i was teasing him for forgetting to fix the topic title. looks like i have been owned

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
this was neat, i'm gonna try to make it a regular thing. glad to see a decent turnout.

oh and BRING SETUPS PEOPLE seriously though, 16 people on 1 tv is pretty tough haha. draft crews were fun though

.PNOY.

Smash Apprentice
we ended up playing until like 9 ish LOL. but draft crews were the best. along w/ random stupid stuff being said like "...That's not Ganon..."

Top Bottom