• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

MacD

Banned via Administration
how about this fly, today i spent the day working on accounting type math stuff

i had to forcast the next 3 years of a company, lots of basic math, i semi enjoyed it, at least it was more fun then just researching history stuff

also does no one else from irvine wanna come? if i'm the only one idk if i'll still go, depends on how i feel i guess

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
That may not be the most exciting type of math, but I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm also glad you're sufficiently sane to prefer it over history-related things.

MacD

Banned via Administration
omg i'm the worst at history and i hate it so much

it's just memorizing past events, it's like bio, but there is soooo much more you can know, maybe that's why i always failed at history and hard bio, i'm good at concepts but not the memorization of many things

lol, have revelations on smashboards

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
i feel like physics is too high.i've looked into careers and there isnt much outside of being a prof.same with astro (theyre kinda related through cosmology...ish haha).and i lol'd at "low" and "****" tiers because thats what a lot of my friends are doing

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
wait till you hear his comments in person, haha

alright sooo... from the looks of it we'll probably just have our usual smashfest, i may move the time a bit earlier and do a free tournament with both doubles and singles.

lemme know guys.

SNG

Smash Journeyman
It'll be next monday. Around 12-2, since Pat says it'll be a little earlier. Sounds good Pat!

Sunny

oh yeah, thanks to jun and andrew for fixing up M@M last week!

D

Deleted member

history is my favorite because depending on which history it is, it's usually pretty interesting and easy

european history ap was like my favorite class in high school since a bunch of crap happens in europe although u.s history is not as cool

brazilian history which i took as a general ed class in college was dope too

churning out facts from memory and forgetting it all after is great while other classes you have to actually think and/or do labs

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
should have done this a while ago, but here goes

quick shoutouts to people who went to smashfest on monday, hopefully i wont leave anyone out

pat: for getting this all started in the first place a couple weeks back, it's nice to play with good people in a casual setting once in a while.
kira: sorry for tanking on the crew battles D: warmup johns, but you beasted it up :)
charles: I MIGHT GO TO GREV, PM ME, but good shi!t on monday
brandon: thanks for playing all those friendlies to me, wasnt feeling it but you helped me through it
pnaleek: your zelda sucks, i hate you <33
jun: yo my brotha lolll, youre only good in crews HAHAHAHA
david: youre addicted to friendlies, wont even talk to me anymore D:
lanstar: hope my controller worked out for you, heard you went beast mode in crews 14 stocks :O
ky: i hate you, but you getting too good too fast...
tristan: i hate you too, frances hates you too :p
richard: you still **** even when i talk **** at you when you play hahaha all jokes im sure you know <33
seige: thanks for being so clutch
person from irvine/AZ: i dont know your name, but i had tons of fun playing random friendlies all the way up until the very end of monday
dj mirror: you will one day be forgotten as jkun, i will help you with that quest <33, i got to play you first thing that day and i was surprised it was so close. good stuff :D
ranulfo: you beat me in crews but i stomped you later :D all good though yeah?
antonio: who the **** plays fox? LOL
leeland: you funny
george: YOU SUCK for leaving early, **** was so fun!
pbs: you seemed better today, hopefully you got over your sickness, yeah?

see you alllll...monday yes?

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace

alright sooo... from the looks of it we'll probably just have our usual smashfest, i may move the time a bit earlier and do a free tournament with both doubles and singles.

lemme know guys.
This sounds good. I'm hoping to get enough done before Monday so I can attend.

-Jesse.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord

lemme know guys.
Earlier would be good. I really really want a doubles tourney. That sounds amazing. It should be pretty quick too, right? Half the time.

Sunny and I will be tearing it up with double Peach and double Fox (as long as we don't play Andrew LOL </3)

- eric

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
<33 eric

i will gladly destroy your fox again hehe

MONDAY AT 12. BE THERE.

BTW I HAVE SOMEONES PURPLE CUBE FROM MONDAY. IF ITS YOURS LET ME KNOW. 2 memory cards in it.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
i can go on monday but i cant play in the tournament because im working at 6.unless it starts at super early and then that'd work out for me

Untrust Us

Smash Journeyman

lemme know guys.
sounds good

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
alright then: Monday Smashfest Tourney I is officially set for the 31st.

Show up as early as 12, we'll get the ball rolling at 2:00 PM pronto for doubles. Singles will start whenever the TVs start to clear up. See you folks there.

PNaleek

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming to this with a few of my friends

I won't forget my controller this time o.o I hope
I'll bring one for you if you need me too.

Oh, and Brandon. I dunno, maybe we could go reaaaaally early.. and then leave early. =/
Or maybe we could get a ride home from someone. Or to the trolley.

Top Bottom