• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Jun.

Smash Lord
*****s i'm new at this SD county bs.

I do live here now. For reals. I'll teach you guys how to marth

was watching this the other day, Pat's voice just might have changed the course of melee forever. His voice also induces stitch faces

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
i'm pretty sure you're the only one who still calls me Pnoy in person

and stop following me
LOL sounds like jun.

and yea the cheese on a stick isn't bad... haha...

ANDREW we should smash while we're both up here lol. but ionno, I dont' live in tino anymore, so it's not as convenient :( we'll see. I visit pretty often

omgnorcalinvasion

KLuless1

Smash Cadet
Norcal would win... We have Ding Dang Dong. =D

ERIC tell me if you smash somewhere in the area. kthx.
You too Andrew!

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
no.norcal would LOSE >:[ hahah jk jk.im actually unsure about it.i think it'd be close,but i'd say socal's top 4 on the PR could take out a lot of norcal's PR so..we'd win :p

Jun.

Smash Lord
no i'm talking about SD region socal vs norcal. basically UCSD norcal vs UCSD socal or whoever else wants to play for socal

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
Norcal would win... We have Ding Dang Dong. =D

ERIC tell me if you smash somewhere in the area. kthx.
You too Andrew!
Tell me if you're smashing too! I'm quite bored in Norcal, and it's only been what..5 days?
Thou, I might live kinda far away from everyone else; Livermore = inland D:

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
triweekly XXIX on july 3rd. it's been in the title for a while, but i realized that no one pays attention to that.
proof.

[11:43] MacD: i don't look at the title
[11:43] MacD: cause it doens't say anything ever
[11:43] MacD: and it alwasy looks like a blur of words

so yeah. over 2 weeks notice, let's make this one a big one.

I.C.U.

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, I usually play in Santa Barbara but I live in San Diego, how's the melee scene down here and is there anyone who hosts around the U.T.C. area?

Jun.

Smash Lord
melee scene is legit!

and the lodge we're talking about is in Sixth College at UCSD so its basically UTC area. PM me your number or something.

You an IC player.... another one.... lol jk

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
i know that this is irrelevant... but does anyone live close to the ucsd campus who is able to house me for one month?

I want to go to UCSD for the summer; however, campus housing is a rip-off. Summer for UCSD starts at the end of june until the middle of July. If I don't make a deal by June 27th (sign-up for summer classes end), then I'm not going to SD anymore. I'll pay up to $600 for the month, plus you'll receive bizz training

edit: it seems like i'm not getting financial aid for ucsd, i probably won't join =/. i hate the uc school system

Jun.

Smash Lord
that was so funny but

i had no **** idea what was going on. Can you sorta explain? Was it him doing something to the kid instead? but he saw it as something else cause he's sick?

Top Bottom