• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

LuCKy

Smash Master
maaaaaaan pat >.> like a month and a half ago i decided i wouldnt care about going to tourneys anymore lol excepttttttt if it was a ucsd tourney . . . .now you finally make one after all this time and its on the weekend of anime expo?? T___T dam it all

ucsd for july 4th!!

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
so i just got to campus and turns out they're having fat camp all week here. they've got the lodge booked for weight training and stuff so no smashfest today. sorry guys. you can all go to leelands or something haha.

i might try and plan one later this week if they finish up using the lodge.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
so i just got to campus and turns out they're having fat camp all week here. they've got the lodge booked for weight training and stuff so no smashfest today. sorry guys. you can all go to leelands or something haha.

i might try and plan one later this week if they finish up using the lodge.
NOOOOOO! This was my last chance to play before I leave for home. :(

Oh well.

Jun.

Smash Lord
god I swear I thought you were lovage for a sec. You should change your avatar lol. I bet a lot of people at first glance will think you're lovage if they're regular on the boards

madrush21

Smash Journeyman
yeah i just bought the game recently and started playing. got a nice set up here in chula vista with a 65 inch tv and i'm trying to find some people that want to play regularly

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
oh word, thanks andrew

i wont be at the smashfest next week (driving my sister to orientation), but everyone is encouraged to attend nonetheless. just bring some setups and i'll try keep a door open for you folks.

syne

Smash Rookie
Hi, stupid question, I've never been to the triweekly (or even explored sixth college much), is the sixth college lounge the one that you pass by coming from EBU2 towards FoodWorks?

Jun.

Smash Lord
Its actually called the Sixth college Lodge. It is right next to to the washer/dryer place for the sixth apts.

Knee.of.Ky

Smash Apprentice
is anyone from riverside area (951) going to triweekly that could possibly give me a ride?
also for any smashfest for that matter.

by request of junkimchi, i made this my smash name.

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
hey bizz, to get back to you about living at my place

my roommate is still there so doesnt look like i can house you =/

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
yeah i just bought the game recently and started playing. got a nice set up here in chula vista with a 65 inch tv and i'm trying to find some people that want to play regularly
i'm more of a melee person but sure, we can play sometime

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
If you're in South San Diego, I want to play melee... like now. Let's set this up.

If you're in La Jolla, I want to play melee... like now. Let's set this up.

If you're in Los Angeles, what's up?

Top Bottom