• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Glowworm, where do you live and when are you free today? I want to practice and get better.

Edit: Anyone in La Jolla down to play? Respond, because I'm going to be there tonight.

Jun.

Smash Lord
i'm in La Jolla permanently. I'm down to play! I check this thread religiously so post any plans here

marco nice sig lol

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
those were some fun games, oats.

I need as much practice as I can. Anyone from SD wanna come over and play?

Jun.

Smash Lord
Smashfests were every Monday until a fat camp took over UCSD. If Pat put in the title that it'll happen 6/28 it'll probably happen! Are you still at RB?

Rickety

Peace and Love
Yup, yup, I'm still here in senior citizen-land. :]

I want to play Melee, it's been too long! The last time I played, way back in February, I got destroyed by people at a birthday party who had never played at a tournament before! Darn, I wish I would have played with you and Oats! <3

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
i live in paradise hills and justin lives in chula vista

i'm going to the triweekly so i'll see you there? haha

Rickety

Peace and Love
Paradise Hills? I used to live there! How cool!

Hm, I have to log off soon and take care of a couple things, but in case anyone is playing today, I'll try to check back here before I go. Fingers crossed! <3

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
LOL @ pat checking the fat camp webpage

and jun i like your new sig, you were ****ing reciting confucius quotes in ky's room that one time...i remember

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
i don't think i'm gonna have a ride to this smashfest unfortunately. unless somebody that's going wants to take me with them haha

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
cool. if you do end up going, PM me like a day before.

you play 64 right? wanna come over saturday and play 64? or I can go over there lol

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
played a bunch of smash64 games with madrush21 :)

i can't wait until monday's smashfest for melee

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
so i'm in norcal till wednesday, so i'm not going to be able to check whether or not the lodge is going to be available, best of luck to you guys.

if fat camp is still going on, just avoid using the big room and keep to the TV room on the side. if the main doors (windowed doors on the front, back, and right side) are locked, try using the sketchy looking hallway door on the right that typically leads to the upper level. i know basically no one uses it and it's always locked, so i left it slightly cracked in case the lodge gets locked up.

Top Bottom