• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
I don't know if I can go to these for a while.. :(
I'm moving to the Central Valley up near Fresno and Visalia/Tulare.
I'm up here already! :D
I'm from here and I'm home for the summer and don't go back to SD until early September.
Let me know if you want to smash once you get here. My transportation is somewhat of an issue (i.e. I don't have a car), but I've been hoping to get something started here (especially in the Visalia/Tulare area). There isn't a very strong scene here and it would be awesome if a group started to form.

I'm about 20-25 minutes from Visalia.

-Jesse.

PNaleek

Smash Journeyman
I'm up here already! :D
I'm from here and I'm home for the summer and don't go back to SD until early September.
Let me know if you want to smash once you get here. My transportation is somewhat of an issue (i.e. I don't have a car), but I've been hoping to get something started here (especially in the Visalia/Tulare area). There isn't a very strong scene here and it would be awesome if a group started to form.

I'm about 20-25 minutes from Visalia.

-Jesse.
That would be so cool! I'll definitely shoot you a message sometime.

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
friend just checked out the lodge...

fat camp is still in progress...

someone want to offer up their place for smash today?

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
Yea, that was totally mah bad. I got here and saw hella people in the side room but they cleared out in time and it seems like the other room might be free soon too.

Rickety

Peace and Love
So are people still playing at Leeland's at this very moment? If so, I shall have to come!
I've got to try and shake off some of that (irreversible) rust! <3

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
so i'm gonna check in with sixth college res life and see if we can get fat camp to..... not be in the lodge on saturday. i let you guys know whats up

.PNOY.

Smash Apprentice
the fat camp organizer chick was a *****. she got all pissed off at us while we were playing. apparently they have it reserved until the end of august and WILL get mad if they see us in there.

but other than that, today was pretty sick smashin at leeland's and in n out after. talking w/ everyone is too good.

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
It's because it takes THAT short of a tine to become not fat ya know?

And Richard, you're a ***** <33

Sorry I bailed on you guys yesterday, I was apartment hunting. :) but next year we'll have my place to smash at! Jts close to campus and everything :D

Leeland, I'll call you next week :)

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
well, fat camp is being awful about the lodge... i'm going to see if i can get the dogghouse reserved for the triweekly. sorry fellas didn't expect fat chicks to be so hard to budge.

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
Hey pat and everyone else, starting august 1 ucsd is requiring permits over weekends 7am-7pm. :/ parking office is being a *****, so everyone watch out during triweeklies in the future. There might be other places on campus that can be used. I'll look into it myself.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
hey andrew lemme know if you come up with anything, the dogghouse is booked for more fat stuff. i'm gonna look into warren and marshall and see if anything is available.

if all else fails lets just have a surprise birthday tournament at leelands

Top Bottom