• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

DJMirror

Smash Master
I forgot what does Mango called those Spartans (Rank/pro players) that are not on the PR but they don't show up to tournaments like Azn Lep, Knivez etc.

PsychoMidget is not spartan, Mango called him a Spartan's Wife.

Rickety

Peace and Love
More, more, more! ♥

[Engdrews] dog! can't forget about Ein! omg love his dog. <3333 ein
Goodness, you're right! His dog is adorable!

Long, lovely post
I love Engdrew! <3

A triweekly soon sounds great too. I really need rickety and Ilija's playtime to help win my money match against stupid sherigami. $50. I'm sure his sheik is nothing compared to SD's dirty sheiks <3
Eep, while I appreciate your kind words, Jun, I must warn you that my Sheik is far too stinky to be of any use playing with!

(Keeping it dirty is very fun, though, and I advise everyone to do it!) <3 <3

P.S. Screwdriver party? Hm, hm? Five American dollars? Used car salesman voice? <3

i'll be permanently living in SD starting sept 1, i plan on going to all the socal tournies/sd triweeklys etc/hopefully can go to the friendlies if it's okay. im excited to meet you guys :D
Ooh, I added your name to the original list when saw your post about moving here soon, but I removed it just to be on the safe side. Don't worry about a thing, though: in addition to meeting and playing with you soon, I'm sure we'll all be looking for excuses reasons to invite ourselves over to visit you in beautiful Coronado! <3

i'm on there! :)
Of course you are, silly! <3
I used to live in Paradise Hills, too! I visit my grandparents there often, so the next time I'm there I'll have to bother you sometime! <3 <3

I need some volunteers to help move stuff/set stuff up/run pools/etc. I also really need to know who can house and how many you guys can take for OOS/NorCal info. Hopefully i can make it to andrews tomorrow to talk to all you folks about it then.
Pat! Besides pesky, little things like phone-answering, you can count on me to help with pools and television sets, and picking up people from the airport, and probably even some housing, too! I would love, love, love to help you out! <3

C'mon Rick. :p Where I is? I went to a few of the Monday smashfests along with Nice Shot Hugo in March in Long Beach.

You KNOW my Blue Link and Pink/Default Peach are missing from that list. =D
How silly of me! You've probably been to more than I have, huh? Okay, consider it done! <3

Edit: Eep! Blue Link isn't showing up... how about a blue Peach? <3

yeah...i shouldn't have gone there to smash today...
Aw, I hope that you're okay, Pnoy! Take care and rest well! <3 <3

what time is the smash fest at?
LittleFumi! I've missed you!

ARCADIAN TOURNAMENT
Hm, this or the Brawl tournament on the very same day? Decisions, decisions. Can anybody give me some suggestions? <3

yao so whats up with the smashfest today?
OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ♥

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
yeah so i won't be able to make an appearance until around 4:30 or so because i'm at work, but you guys are more than welcome to show up whenever you feel like. there should be 2 tvs in there already: the big one, and one in the corner next to the old broken big one. see you guys soon.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
uhhhh..i cant make it today..but is there a lodge/andrew's house smashfest tmrw?i can go as long as it doesnt interfere with my fantasy draft

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
Zhu is picking up some stuff from my place for smashfest. You guys should head over soon to get things going.

Edit: to the lodge I mean

Edit2: Charles let's try the lodge tomorrow :)

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
people are getting there around now i think, it just started a little later than usual since there wasn't really a set time/date for this smashfest. i'm gonna head over in a bet, azn lep will be there around 4:30 and i think zhu is already headingover with a setup

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion

Ooh, I added your name to the original list when saw your post about moving here soon, but I removed it just to be on the safe side. Don't worry about a thing, though: in addition to meeting and playing with you soon, I'm sure we'll all be looking for excuses reasons to invite ourselves over to visit you in beautiful Coronado! <3

Awesome, sounds good :bee:

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
just got back, **** pretty legit smashfest today. i've got a long way to go in that marth matchup maple = P.

@the guys planning on a smashfest tomorrow, there's more than enough tv's upstairs now, like 3 i think

see you guys tomorrow maybe

Jun.

Smash Lord
I will be there after class at like 2.

please give me some sheik practice =]

I will buy SD dinner if i win =]

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
I will also be there around 2. Just checked the lodge. 3 tvs there for use if none of the usual gang is around. I'll have to leave around 7 so let's get some good games in. :)

Rickety

Peace and Love
"Two Sheiks and a Yoshi walk into a car..."

can anyone give me a ride or does anyone know about any buses that take u to ucsd from mission hills or hillcrest?
Ooh, pick me, pick me! I can give you a ride! I'm going to be in the area soon, anyway, and it'd a be an absolute pleasure to give you a ride! You can tell Maple and I about the Fox and Yoshi match-ups on the way there! <3 <3

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
From what I remember: 1 dollar for 45 minutes. Call me if you have trouble.

Sorry fumi. I'll give you a ride next time or something.

Edit: ill be there in 45 minutes

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman

Ooh, pick me, pick me! I can give you a ride! I'm going to be in the area soon, anyway, and it'd a be an absolute pleasure to give you a ride! You can tell Maple and I about the Fox and Yoshi match-ups on the way there! <3 <3
o ok thanks alot. my cell is 619 (861-6120). and what time do u think u will be coming? i can text u my address if you give me your cell #

Rickety

Peace and Love
Yay!

What time did you want to get there? I planned on being there between 3:00 and 4:00, but I just realized that today is Monday and there might be traffic around then, so it might be best to leave as soon as possible. I live about twenty minutes away from Mission Hills. Does that work out okay for you? Or did you want to arrive later? Let me know!

Last edited:

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
wowowow smashfests all the time in SD it blows seeing this now and not being able to go but when i move here in a couple weeks i expect this kinda stuff to still be going down!

how's this lodge thing been working? you guys can just go smash there whenever?

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
wowowow smashfests all the time in SD it blows seeing this now and not being able to go but when i move here in a couple weeks i expect this kinda stuff to still be going down!

how's this lodge thing been working? you guys can just go smash there whenever?
UCSD is divided into six colleges, to get to the "lodge", you need to head over to the sixth college apartments. if i remember correctly, you can find a map on the first page of this thread in pat's post.

the lodge is an open space free to use for UCSD students that live here, often times for smashfests like these.

TODAY: theres 5 of us here playing now, me, george, pbs, and jun

COME COME

EDIT: oh **** i hit 100 posts LOL

Top Bottom