• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
if SD's best actually came out to this we would ****.

Pnoy
Lilfumi
Bone

that's most of our crew right there, and we can hand pick 2 others that would really add to it
I've played pnoy before and he's good! Bone has a ****** peach, too! I haven't played lilfumi before but i'm assuming he's good too but yeah, looks like a solid crew.

Jun.

Smash Lord
hey i'm going to irvine tomorrow to play with kids with blue usernames DJ Mirror, JDM, Antopark, Stab etc

if anyone wants in on my car lets split some gas and show some some SAN DIEGO HATE

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
hey i'm going to irvine tomorrow to play with kids with blue usernames DJ Mirror, JDM, Antopark, Stab etc

if anyone wants in on my car lets split some gas and show some some SAN DIEGO HATE
hey, can i go?

are you going to somebody's house?

Jun.

Smash Lord
Of course! I believe we are going to jdms house I'll give him a heads up but it should be cool.

Is there a way you can get to la jolla and I'll drive from here?

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
what time are you gonna go to irvine?

also, my friend justin would like to get in on this. we can both head out to la jolla and get a ride from you there.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Wait how many TVs are gonna be at the lodge tomorrow? I can bring my wii if there are more TVs than setups. Also, Jun, bring your comp? You can just gimme the vids tomorrow.

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
yo what time is this **** starting? because i think i'm gonna try and get over there around noon since i have to leave at 4 = P

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
i have class until like...6:20..will you guys still be playing around then?lol

edit: nvm i can come earlier then leave for my class

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
i have class till 5:45 and there are almost always people still there when i walk back, so either way you're probably good charles

Powered-By-Sex

Smash Apprentice
hey just wondering:

i noticed some SD people play sf4 like pnoy, if anyone has a ps3 stick and can bring some kind of tv/monitor/etc.... I can bring my ps3+SSF4+TE stick. If anyone is interested, post back. If not, I'll just stick to smash.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
i'm at the lodge right now if anyone wants to cruise on over. I'll be here till 1 and then from 1:30 or so till 6 or 7.

Top Bottom