• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
hmmm actually the 6th college reslife guy is in here right now... maybe we should wait till he skidaddles before we try and use the lodge for free...

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
yeah today was tight.i wish i had a freaking a/v cable for my cube so i can not have such horrible tech skill though (johns) ..ANYWAY i'll try to come out for the arcadian

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Ack! Pre-Arcadian smashfest sounds amazing, but it happens to be the day before finals and I can't make it >< We should do a post-Arcadian smashfest though! That would be really cool for the people who can't make it to Arcadian (assuming we aren't doing our usual on Monday because of the tournament).

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Ack! Pre-Arcadian smashfest sounds amazing, but it happens to be the day before finals and I can't make it >< We should do a post-Arcadian smashfest though! That would be really cool for the people who can't make it to Arcadian (assuming we aren't doing our usual on Monday because of the tournament).
No worries, I can do a post-arcadian smashfest too! just like you said, if there's no smashfest on monday and people aren't gonna be too smashed out by then lol

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Where is Simon's place at?

I have my cube with me, and I'll be at the lodge at around 4:30pm. Like, parked right outside it. We can just meet there?

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
no such thing as quiet hours during summer session, what we really have to worry about is RA training...they will be moving to somewhere for training, but im unsure if theyre using the lodge or not =/ ill try to find out.

lodge monday might be in jeopardy for this week only

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
yeah im hanging out with some of my RA friends, ill try to ask them to see whats up.

EDIT: so even the RA's that are doing the training dont know what the schedule is like.
we can take a risk and play at the lodge, or if worse comes to worse, i can host it at my place.
HM or we can try the commuter lounge (where brawl finals were held for winter game fest this year)

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
well there are a bunch of people in the lodge at the moment, not sure if they're going to be here all day though. i'll keep an eye out and keep you guys posted.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
update bump

RAs are still in the lodge, but they're only using the big room. Still though, I don't know if we can coexist in peace, i nominate andrew to negotiate. if that doesn't work, i'd be down for moving this to the commuter lounge.

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
seconded. i'm not sure i agree with using something we weren't supposed in the first place with a bunch of RA's next door. commuter lounge/andrews?

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
Found out who's using it. They're the Matthews ra's. I don't know any of them :( want to try the commuter lounge @ 2:00?

EDIT:

quick note for you guys, the commuter lounge is at the corner of rupertus way and russell lane, very close to the gilman parking structure. parking situation is still the same =/ for all those who dont have parking permits...

Top Bottom