• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
lets smash today. who's down? i missed out on like all of yesterday's smashfest -_-
come over! :)

actually, i've been dying to play melee with somebody :\

I don't have transportation to get to places but if you can get here, then it'd be cool.

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
a note to all, ill be in norcal starting sunday. so i wont be at the smashfest...but you are all free to organize something come monday!

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
do you need anyone to dog sit for ein? mariko just moved into regents so i'll be around the area a lot more often.

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
i found someone to do it already. some old suitemates of mine that are living up on genessee and governor. they have a dog there already, but i will keep mariko in mind for next time! :D thanks for the offer

PNaleek

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'm out of SD now, and spending time with my family before my study abroad trip to Japan. Keep the scene alive, and hopefully you guys will still be going strong when I get back!
I'll miss you man!

Also, I'm in SD for the weekend. Anyone down to smash? I don't know how far I can travel, but hit me up and we'll work something out.
BOK, get at me.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
well considering that it's labor day tomorrow, i don't see any reason why the lodge wouldn't be free. i'm gonna be busy till 2 ish or so, but i'll probably cruise through and play a few matches

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
alright so lets do this. we'll be smashing at the lodge at 2:30-3 so lil fumi/boss if you want to head over we'll be there to play. anyone else in SD who can head over lets make this a legit smashfest! i'll bring a setup.

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
charles! feels like i haven't smashed with you in forever. lets shoot for monday, though i don't think i can start until late afternoon

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
charles! feels like i haven't smashed with you in forever. lets shoot for monday, though i don't think i can start until late afternoon
dude i KNOW i havent played really at all minus last night in irvine.late afternoon on monday sounds good to me!

..and i FINALLY got a gamecube again lol (actually mine was working fine..i was just missing the a/v cable...which gamestop sold for $5..SWEET!)

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
The hospital is basically on campus and I am pretty sure it's free parking. It's like a 5-10 min walk to the lodge from that parking area. Although idk where the smashfest is happening. I might go and bring a friend :]

Pat or Andrew, do either of you know if the lodge gonna be available Monday?!

Radical Dreamer

Smash Ace
You're actually not allowed to park in the hospital at all unless you're visiting the hospital, or maybe if you work at UCSD. They don't have a sign anywhere that says you're not allowed to, but sometimes there will be people who will stop you and tell you to move your car.

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
You're actually not allowed to park in the hospital at all unless you're visiting the hospital, or maybe if you work at UCSD. They don't have a sign anywhere that says you're not allowed to, but sometimes there will be people who will stop you and tell you to move your car.
How would they know if your visiting the hospital or not, since that parking lot has tons of cars in it, they can't tell which one is yours if you start walking on the sidewalk.

Top Bottom