• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

MacD

Banned via Administration
dude, i hate that, someone has an account named macdaddy

soooo wouldn't been mine

maybe i'll just add a period to the end of my name then

Jun.

Smash Lord
this is true, but phoenix is kinda stupid. full extra life bar and super op moves. the only question is it worth a different character and 5 bars
Short answer is yes.

Its kind of hard to get Dark Phoenix actually out. You have to plan your entire team around it.

CURRENT RANKINGS ARE IN MY SIG NOW. WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS EARLIER.

Jun.

Smash Lord
testing to see if the sig is only on the last post on the page

edit: hmm its not. When does the sig appear?

SNG

Smash Journeyman
Everyone just needs to bookmark that post on the 1000th page. Lol. Or you should put a hyperlink into your sig. Instead of the entire post.

MacD

Banned via Administration
for a sig to show you need to put a certain amount of text in your post for it to show

depending on how much/what is in your sig, it'll change how much you need to post

the most surefire way to get your sig to post is quote someone cause after you quote someone it'll always show up

Jun.

Smash Lord
for a sig to show you need to put a certain amount of text in your post for it to show

depending on how much/what is in your sig, it'll change how much you need to post

the most surefire way to get your sig to post is quote someone cause after you quote someone it'll always show up
will it show twice a page?

testingggg

edit: MacD is indeed correct

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
There is so much color in this thread now.
JunGreen, FlyRed, NoobYellow, and, of course, SexyPink ;)
I expect a flurry of ranked matches this Friday.
A-game will be on.
No mercy will be had.
Wills will be crushed.

-Jesse, SNG#1 Fan, Shaerem #3 Fan

Jun.

Smash Lord
I've decided this week is the last week for ranked matches before they reset next quarter. I'm not gonna have them during finals for obvious reasons.

Keep note that WINNERS need to text me and not losers. Makes things less complicated.

Jun.

Smash Lord
Its simple. Everyone starts at 1500. You ask someone if they wanna rank match and you play a set with tournament rules and stages and the winner reports the match by texting me. You gain more points for beating higher rated players and vice versa.

Edit: People can decline, tournament matches only count if you report them just as if it were a normal match. So basically tournament matches are rank matches that you can't decline. They just need to be reported.

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
Ok, but are people allowed to decline? Also what about Tournament matches?

edit: Ah interesting... I am gonna try and go to the smashfest this Friday, I'll talk to more then if you go. I don't like extended forum convos. Thanks for the info! :]

soccerdrew17

Smash Journeyman
Its simple. Everyone starts at 1500. You ask someone if they wanna rank match and you play a set with tournament rules and stages and the winner reports the match by texting me. You gain more points for beating higher rated players and vice versa.

Edit: People can decline, tournament matches only count if you report them just as if it were a normal match. So basically tournament matches are rank matches that you can't decline. They just need to be reported.
i heard that ky was a ***** and declined to play sunny.

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
so if i'm not mistaken, isn't friday our last chance for super smashED brothers?? i have yet to drink w/ you guys and smash and that makes me a sad panda =(. also i need to rematch ky w/ my mario cuz... that was some bull****.

rainbow cruise ky? i had so much respect...

Jun.

Smash Lord
Does everyone know about the "Captain's Quarters" in Rainbow Cruise?

Once you go in, you never come out.

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
What I learned today:

1. Fouling Resistance in a heat exchanger.
2. Lunch with friends lasts for over nine hours.
3. A threat to the entire universe can be neutralized with a well placed pipe to the head.

Knee.of.Ky

Smash Apprentice
so if i'm not mistaken, isn't friday our last chance for super smashED brothers?? i have yet to drink w/ you guys and smash and that makes me a sad panda =(. also i need to rematch ky w/ my mario cuz... that was some bull****.

rainbow cruise ky? i had so much respect...
lol in the end, i forgot to report that match, so it didnt get put in i think.

ive taken EVERYONE to rainbow cruise since last week. nothing personal

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
Lol george, he's just having fun :) cruises are fun!

And when are you leaving for nihon?
yah yah. i actually got closer to beating him there than yoshis i think lolol. i don't know...i have like 4 companies i'm interviewing with right now, but the soonest could be by the end of this month @_@.

lol in the end, i forgot to report that match, so it didnt get put in i think.

ive taken EVERYONE to rainbow cruise since last week. nothing personal
sweet. it never happened.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Does everyone know about the "Captain's Quarters" in Rainbow Cruise?

Once you go in, you never come out.
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

but the soonest could be by the end of this month @_@.
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

3. A threat to the entire universe can be neutralized with a well placed pipe to the head.
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

David, I'd mcnugget match you again any time. I've been practicing. I have learned the art of the pipe.

Top Bottom