• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
meanwhile people were checking the lodge and the rec room, everybody was secretly at Ky's place :O

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
definitely gonna try to go but is there somebody that can tell me how to get to the rec room from the lodge by walking? lol

or maybe i can try to meet with someone that has already went there before

Vionce

Smash Journeyman
definitely gonna try to go but is there somebody that can tell me how to get to the rec room from the lodge by walking? lol

it's not too hard to find
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=301040
there are ok directions in the rec tourney thread. It's in the back which is called the conference room.

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there by 2:30

Edit:

From foodworx/lodge area. Go down Eleanor roosevelt lane until you hit Lyman lane. Make a right. Go to the stop sign. Cross the street Turn left on voigt. Rec room is past the pool on the right.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Go to the lodge, people. Some weird mixup with class scheduling and there's a CPR class til 4 in the rec room. We left a sign and heading over to the lodge right now.

MacD

Banned via Administration
i just wanted to try her out, i make sure to try out basically every champion every week

what's you tag name in game, i keep forgetting who new people are

Knee.of.Ky

Smash Apprentice
@radical dreamer. - ive tried learning shield drop, and i think i found a decent way of doing it, tho it may not be the best way.

so while shielding, i do a down then horizontal movement. its almost in one quick motion. i can do it round 50% time i try for it.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
I can only get it if I am walking across the platform and that's only about half the time. The only time I've seen it used is WGF Mango vs. Peepee. Mango shield drops and dairs and escapes PeePee platform pressure.

There are too many elements to this game. It's ridiculous.

Top Bottom