• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
I played with Pat and Tristan at the Lodge last Monday from around 5 until 8-9. If I can't play any earlier, then I'll probably be heading there at around the same time.

SNG

Smash Journeyman
I can bring one medium sized tv tomr i think, i'll see if it works first. and there are those two big tvs at the lodge still. so we could potentially have 3 set ups
but i need to leave around 430

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
I may or may not be there tomorrow too. But it would be after 4:30 since I don't want to see Sunny there.

jk. but srsly, it's' probably gonna be after 4:30 depending on when I get off work.

I haven't played this game in a long, long time but Armada winning this is pretty motivating haha

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
3 way tie for 4th in round 3 pools. I think I missed it by 1 match (I was 9-8 and fuzzyness was 9-7, he had me in the head to head though. Some crazy matches happened in that pool though, fuzzyness beat Joe and me, Joe beat SW, I beat joe, and a random falco beat fuzzy. Fun pool though. Pretty tired from allthe TO business so I'll probably post more stuff mañana.

:phone:

SNG

Smash Journeyman
K, cool. I'll be there around 2 20/30

Edit: The medium sized tv that I spoke about actually doesn't work (I just checked). Oh well, lol. We still have those two large tvs at the lodge I suppose.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
let me holla at maple n deth and see whats up. we just dont wanna drive 40 mins if like 1 person will be there ya know?

shaseim4st3r

Smash Journeyman
what the **** happened at genesis 2!? holy **** im hearing things like Taj upsetting ppl, the top tier players losing/getting knocked out early and ****. some one update me :[ and i miss smash aaaaaa

HomeRunTom

Smash Apprentice
what the **** happened at genesis 2!? holy **** im hearing things like Taj upsetting ppl, the top tier players losing/getting knocked out early and ****. some one update me :[ and i miss smash aaaaaa
armada and hbox had the LONGest best of 5 ever, 2 games were time-outs with the first game going to hbox by a mere 1% (puff/ylink on DL).
mango's set against M2K was amazing
mango lost to taj in winners semis, switched to fox in losers and wrecked hbox and taj before losing in a close 3-2 to armada in GFs
shroomed beat dr. peepee
axe lost to macd (twice?)
wobbles and fly destroyed in crews (took a total of 15 stocks i think) and also placed very well in brackets
taj falling over laughing during game 3 against armada, turned off the GC LOL

that's all i remember from the updates. lol i miss smash too

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Something recently uncovered that happened in Genesis is Zelgadis stealing the $6,000 donation VTS/Sabergaming made. They got it back, though.

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
So I'm housing Qlex and Shloka at my place fresh from Genesis 2. They're from France and they're kickin' it in SD for a couple days. Let's get a smashfest going sometime tomorrow/day-after-tomorrow so we can show them a good time :) yeah? I'll hit some of you guys up for some games tomorrow

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
One smashfest a week is pretty standard. haha. Once classes begin, smashing picks up ten-fold.

I'm excited for September. We should have crew battles and stuff.

Also,

noobs.

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
has anyone found a Genesis 2 full results thread? i was looking, but then smashboards went down so i stopped lol
There was an unofficial one but it got shut down and they said: "just wait for the DBR one". I haven't checked since.

Anybody here going to comic con and wants free $ PM me.

I might. My friend is an artist at artist's alley and she can probably get me in for free as her "assistant" LOL

if me and zen came today would anyone else play?
Yeah. We playing todayyyyy :) you coming????

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
There was an unofficial one but it got shut down and they said: "just wait for the DBR one". I haven't checked since.

I might. My friend is an artist at artist's alley and she can probably get me in for free as her "assistant" LOL

Yeah. We playing todayyyyy :) you coming????
Where are you coots playing?

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
I am slightly interested too... maybe. I think I'll be a lot more motivated to play this game when Armada's videos come out also. My Peach will be making a comeback soon :)
I think I'll be more motivated to play this game when your Peach comes back and I can make it my mistress again.

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
We're at lolitas getting lunch. After that we'll head over to the lodge. Should be around 4pm :) I will contact people around then. If you need a ride let me know.

EDIT: Fumi & Zen! Head over to the lodge asap :) we'll be there

others that i contacted already: outofdashizwiz, wasted, sunnynogood, PNOY, junk im chi, dawson

they have PAL smash too in case anyone wants to try it.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
We're at lolitas getting lunch. After that we'll head over to the lodge. Should be around 4pm :) I will contact people around then. If you need a ride let me know.

EDIT: Fumi & Zen! Head over to the lodge asap :) we'll be there

others that i contacted already: outofdashizwiz, wasted, sunnynogood, PNOY, junk im chi, dawson

they have PAL smash too in case anyone wants to try it.
To everyone, take televisions if you can!
Depending on the number of people there, more televisions will make the smashfest a lot better.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
who's gonna be there FOR SURE?
Me, Maple, Deth and possibly Pnoy will all cruise down...

but we wouldnt get down there till like 8
so we'll only come if there gonna be people there for a good amount of time.

we can bring a set up and an extra cube

Top Bottom