• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
dedicating my 1000th post to the SD Melee thread <3

Also, Kelvin, I'm trying to see when I can go to one of the smashfests so I can pay you back haha (and play Melee of course).

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
if u guys wanna play, u can come to my place... but i have one set up lol
When are you going to be there?
Looking at things reasonably, I probably wouldn't be able to play until 6 or so. I don't know if that works. I would be willing to take my cube if someone else can take a television.

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
Falcon looks like he's sleeveless. Wish he had an alternate costume like that.

However, dat peach...

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
Contact, yuta or tom. I played at toms place briefly with both of them but I think they both might be busy soon. Hit up ky/dawson otherwise. They might be down. Also, yuta was saying the lodge might be open friday. Everyone keep their eyes peeled.

Knee.of.Ky

Smash Apprentice
i found potential smashers! hes played against pros from norcal.
his name is vince. goes by Sky. ill try to call him out if we have something happenin today.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Is there any way for Tom's set-up and Yuta's set-up to be in the same place at the same time?

That would be cool.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Was gonna stop by but **** this rain. My phone got wet through the pocket of my jeans lol.

I'm just gonna go home and play that OP new champion on LoL instead.

:phone:

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Hey if I were to bring say 2 or 3 set-ups would either Tom or Yuta want those at their place? I figure I should do something with them.

Knee.of.Ky

Smash Apprentice
i think the BIGGEST issue is space. They dont have the space needed.
cuz at best we could get 2 setups running, 3 if we squeeze.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I'd like to come by and get ***** in melee sometime. (I've never played competitvely) Does anyone roll thru national city and would wanna pick me up sometime u guys have these? also I gots a wii and melee... I also have other fighting games if u guys are down for that =)

shaseim4st3r

Smash Journeyman
lodge open on friday right? im hoping the rumors r true. lol sorry about the miscommunications that transpired today. after posting my own post, i figured ppl would text me and didnt check the boards. (ky called) so yeah glad u guys got to play at tom's or whatever. yayyy.

Top Bottom