• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
supermario: are you kiddin me bro? I explained it to Boss no more than 10 posts ago lol. Look up a bit on this page and its there haha.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Lol @ Paypal MMs (good idea).

I think Poke Stadium 1 is broken even in Melee, but the windmill is too much in Brawl.

Snake is the best character, just because playing him is ridiculously fun.

Personally I think Melee is a better competitive fighter (thus far), but Brawl is just way too fun. And teams in Brawl is wayyyy better for no reason at all.

Also school tourneys are amazing (lots of people who love smash + easy win = amazing)

Also I want to come to this triweekly.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
nah you don't need to worry about the serial number, just the friend code.

Chris - I live in Revelle, but seems like all the smashers are up at Muir. I think they live in Tioga, but I'll have to double check on that one

Rick go ahead and add stages to the first pages

Neutrals:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Lylat Cruise
Pokemon Stadium 1
Smashville
Yoshi's Island

Counterpicks:
Brinstar
Castle Siege
Corneria
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Green Greens
Halberd
Jungle Japes
Luigi's Mansion
Norfair
Pirate Ship
Rainbow Cruise
Skyworld

Banned:
75m
Big Blue
Bridge of Eldin
Distant Planet
Flat Zone 2
Green Hill Zone
Hanenbow
Mario Bros.
Mario Circuit
Mushroomy Kingdom
Onett
Pictochat
Pokemon Stadium 2
Port Town Aero Dive
Rumble Falls
Shadow Moses Island
Spear Pillar
Summit
Temple
WarioWare, Inc.
Yoshi's Island

Stages are still open to suggestions: If anyone thinks a stage should be allowed in singles but banned in doubles or vice-versa your input is more than welcome.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
someone counter pick me at castle SEIGE!!!

but azn_lep....i think Pokemon stadium 2 should be allowed...but players can just chose to compromise whether or not to stand by if the wind mode comes up.

seigehy, you have paypal? i'll do those mm's vs my fox or marth
haha...uhm...maybe..i still like my birthday card idea.. hahha

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
but azn_lep....i think Pokemon stadium 2 should be allowed...but players can just chose to compromise whether or not to stand by if the wind mode comes up.
Matches would take tooooooo long. They're already pretty lengthy.

Green hill zone should be allowed just for the chance of listening to the scrap brain zone song.

EDIT: I was kidding everyone. That stage sucks.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Port Town was on the top of my list to add to the counter picks section. Then I thought to myself, it was would really suck to get counter picked there... then again all the stages right now are just the opinion of myself and a few others. Like I said earlier it's still open to suggestions. I may add or remove stages depending on the feedback I get.

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
ah it cool I just thought it was a cool level I mean it's no big deal. Plus I'm probably not going to the tournament anyways.

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
I need a little help.

I want to set up a special tourney for my birthday involving playing all 3 smashes. I'm wondering exactly how to set up rules for it... can anybody help me with this?

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
Anybody doing something Saturday that I can go to? I just had my plans for the weekend shot down, and I need something to do/ people to play.

Magnawolf

Smash Apprentice
Hey, this is Magnawolf aka Jesse1000.

I really wanna go to the Brawl tournament on the 22nd, I'll probably end up going. If I do, I'll bring a Wii and TV. Should be fun.

Just a question, Why 3 stock matches and not 4?

bbbooster

RAINBOW FLOWER MEGA CANNON
:0! Why is Yoshi's Island banned, and Norfair allowed!?

...Uh... Just wondering? ^__^'''

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
:0! Why is Yoshi's Island banned, and Norfair allowed!?

...Uh... Just wondering? ^__^'''
Is Norfair the one with the lava and the tunnel that pops up? If so, I believe it should be banned, as it gives some characters *cough*OLIMAR*cough* an advantage when turtling the tunnel.

whaaaa? u should play the dean at brawl.....loser leaves the school

ps: i think its only 3 stocks because of the newly added pokemon trainer guy who has 3 pokemon. but im not sure.
Because 3 stock brawl matches already take more time than 4 stock melee matches.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
yah dude...norfair should be banned...that lava is ridiculous...

and i get it now st pat...i understand now about the 3 stock deal..yer prolly right...at least now that everyone is a floaty...thats one of the only things i dont like about this game.

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
Sup guyz =D

Sooo I'll be showing up probably with Andrew to this. If I don't over sleep that is. =P Get ready for Jackpot's glorious return! lawl.

also, can we discuss the validity of Pokemon Stadium 1? That windmill is like.... Solid. o__o It is FULL RIDDICK, imo. Norfair is dirty. :D

LAG JOHNSSSSSSSs

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I'm not going but I have a question about the rules for Tri weekly 2 which i'm coming to. Can I choose all the music settings? Only Zelda and Metroid music allowed ftw.

There's no reason Yoshi's Island should be banned though!

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
OMg the Zelda music is incredible. I spent so long at the music screen yesterday.. lol that was after I took a picture of some stickers and played the coin game for 30 seconds and got to the last boss with 0% in Boss Battles twice before getting OHKO'd.

Top Bottom